Unattended

As he led me into the kitchen, I thought back to what Eve had said. Here I was, by myself with a guy, a freaking kpop idol to be exact, and I would probably never get a chance like this again. This was a once in a lifetime experience and it was happening to me.

I stopped in my spot. "This is your kitchen?!"

Jackson chuckled, seeming a bit embarrassed

Jackson chuckled, seeming a bit embarrassed. "Yeah...I don't really use it much, since I'm always traveling, but I mean...I guess we'll be here for awhile. Might as well learn how to cook, something at least." He opened the fridge frowning. Clearing his throat, he glanced back up at me. "Are you fine with cereal?"

"Cereal? Yeah cereal's great. Love cereal. I eat cereal all the time. Can't go wrong with cereal." Just say cereal's fine you idiot. I slowly sat myself down at one of the bar stools. He made his way over to me, setting down three different boxes of cereal, milk, and a bowl with a spoon.

"Choose your fighter." He grinned, pointing at the three boxes. I watched as he picked up one of the boxes.

Corn flakes, Raisin Bran, and Honey Bunches of Oats.

Ugh, he's got all the healthy ones. I frowned at my choices, but reached out for the Honey Bunches of Oats any way. I could feel his eyes on me as I poured the cereal and milk into my bowl. "Sorry, I'm kind of a health freak." He smiled, as if reading my mind, but I was pretty sure my facial expression said everything.

I shrugged sheepishly. You're cute, so it's fine.

His eyes landed on mine, and he stared at me with shock, before displaying that breathtaking smirk on his face. What? Was there something on my face? Was I drooling again? Great. "You think I'm cute, huh?" His smirk got bigger.

Shit! Did I say that out loud? I groaned inwardly. "Um...I-"

"Don't worry. I'm not use to having pretty girls in my home." He looked me up and down.

I choked on my milk, quickly adverting my gaze to the inside of my bowl. That was a joke, right? He probably was just teasing me, because there was no way a guy like him didn't have girls throwing themselves at him in every angle. I quietly thanked my dad for my dark skin, or else my entire face would be bright red. "T-thanks." I muttered.

After that, we sat in silence, eating our cereal. It wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought it would be, but I still felt giddy. He was sitting right next to me, and if I made the slightest turn in my seat, our thighs would be touching. I felt like I couldn't breathe. He was in my space, my bubble, and for some reason I didn't mind. I didn't mind that I couldn't fucking breathe. I sighed, looking down at my bowl. Was attraction with the male species always this difficult? I turned my head to look over at him, only to find him already looking me. His eyes were scrutinizing me, as if trying to figure me out. I didn't know what was going on in that beautiful head of his, but if I had to make a guess, he was probably trying to figure how I didn't know who he was.

I was about to speak, when he reached out with his thumb and wiped my chin. "You had milk coming down your chin." He mumbled quietly, hand still near my chin, and eyes darting from my lips to his hand. I gulped. It felt like time had stopped and we were just frozen there. We were close, so close that I could see his fluttering lashes. Please kiss me. Please don't kiss me. Please kiss me. Please don't kiss me...far too quickly he pulled away. Grabbing my bowl, he stood up and walked over to the sink, not saying a word. I sat in my spot, not moving.

That did not just happen. There was no way. I glanced over at him. He was hunched over the sink, his hands in fists and breathing hard. Did he feel what I felt? Before I could process anything, he had spun around and was facing me again. He looked completely unfazed, as if what just happened didn't happen at all. "Let's go watch a movie." Jackson strutted past me down to the end of hall, and I had no choice but to follow him. We stepped into a dark room that had a large screen in the front. I would be stupid to not realize it was a theater. I made my way to one of the front seats and sat there as Jackson rummaged around in the back of the room. I fidgeted in my spot, playing with my fingers until he came back and sat beside me. Passing me a bowl of popcorn without a word, the screen lit up in front of us.

 Passing me a bowl of popcorn without a word, the screen lit up in front of us

We both sat there, watching the movie. I hadn't figured out what we were watching until the subtitles came on. Parasite. I bit my lip, trying to hide my smile and excitement. For the longest time, I had tried to go out with Eve to go watch it, but with movie theaters closed due to the virus, we were never able to. I was engrossed with the movie, but every now and then, from the corner of my eye, I caught him rubbing his hands up and  down his thighs, his right foot bouncing up and down.

What is up with you Jackson Wang?

"Are you okay?" I looked over him curiously. His face lit up by the screen as he turned to me. I watched as his tongue darted out to lick his bottom lip, moistening it, before biting it. He searched my face for permission. Permission for what? I wasn't sure. But next thing I knew his lips connected with mine and his hand reached out and cupped my cheek.

Remember how I said I couldn't breathe before? Yeah, I definitely couldn't breathe now. I felt lightheaded; I lost a sense of where I was and who was kissing me. This definitely was happening. Right here. Right now.

As I had imagined them to be, his lips were soft, like a soft silk cushion, planting themselves against my dry and overly licked lips. I wanted to pull away, but I felt safe, like I belonged there. His eyes were closed, but mine were open. His lips were moving, but mine were still. He was breathing, but I wasn't. I couldn't hear the voices from the screen anymore. And all of a sudden my lips started to move on their own. Clinging to his, desperate for more. My brain couldn't process what was happening, but my body had a mind of its own. I pushed myself closer, hand reaching up to hold on to his. Something wet slid into my mouth and I let out an unexpected moan. I could feel Jackson smirk against my lips, as he continued torturing my mouth, slowly.  I had never French kissed anyone before. I had never kissed anyone before...

This was my first kiss.

I shot back in my seat, finally breathing again, but heavily. I had just had my first kiss. With Jackson Wang. A celebrity. But a stranger. We both stared at each other in shock, not knowing whether we were shocked due to how intense and amazing it was or shocked at the fact that it happened at all.

"That was my first kiss."

His eyes widened, in almost horror. "I-"

The door to the theater flung open, and light filled the room. A large shadow stepped in. "What's going here?"