Realization

"I helped you up, because you looked like you needed help, but...I wasn't just going to leave you there. You know what I mean?"

I watched him carefully; the way he talked, facial expressions, his hand gestures, body language. You could tell immediately that this guy was made for the entertainment business. How had I not seen it before? A beautiful Asian man with flawless skin wearing a face mask, sweeps me off my feet and carries me away to his huge ass pent house in a sleek black range rover. It was all there. But of course, I was too worried about whether I was being kidnapped or not. I mean, like everyone should, right?

Jackson Wang, huh? Interesting. Very interesting. Wonder what Eve will say to all of this.

"-so I guess I'm sorry, but not really." He turned to face me with a smirk. God, why was he so gorgeous? Jesus, his face. So perfect, smooth, beautiful.

"Um...yeah." I laughed nervously. We stood in the hallway for a few seconds in silence. It was only probably like five seconds, but it felt more like five minutes with him gazing at me. Being so close to him, I didn't realize how close we were in height. I was 5'8, so I assumed him being a bit taller than me would make him 5'9 or 5'10. Short, but it fit him; I wouldn't be able to visualize him as someone taller. I glance down at the ground, for a sec catching his massive thighs.

Oh Lord.

I whipped my head up and looked up at him startled. "Yes?" He stared at me wide eyed.

"So are you planning on taking me home?" Hearing what the man from earlier had said, I was guessing that I wasn't a welcomed guest here and it would be best that I leave.

"Do you want to?" He asked softly, making eye contact with me.

Nope. Not really. Not with those staring me down.

"Well I-I...I think it would be best. I don't want to intrude." I glanced away again, staring at my hands.

"Hey. Hey..." I watched through my lashes as he bent his head to meet my gaze. "Trust me, you're not invading anything." Jackson leaned back. "Besides, I'm gonna need someone like you to keep me busy during this lockdown." He replied softly.

Keep him busy? With what? My virigin mind started racing with multiple scenarios that could happen during this lockdown. I might be here for more than a couple days, weeks, it could even be a month!

God, if you can hear me right now, please don't fail me like my nonexistent sexual life..

"Okay. Let me...let me just call someone really quick." I started to walk off, but spun back around. "To let them know that I'm ok." I clarified. Definitely not to call my best friend , Eve, and tell her that I'm staying at THE Jackson Wang's home. Not at all.

"Yeah, no problem." He shrugged, still unaware that I finally figured out who he was. "Call me when you're done." I power walked away as soon as the words left his mouth.

Throwing myself into a nearby room, I slam the door, and huff out a sigh of relief as I slid down the door. "You're so embarassing." I mumbled to myself, searching for my phone in my pockets. Finding it, I quickly dialed Eve's number. "Come on, come on..." I sat on the phone, until at the last minute it was picked up.

"Gabby! Oh my god, are you ok?! Or are you like dead?!" I rolled my eyes, pulling the phone away from my ear, until she stopped blowing my ear drums out.

"Eve-Eve. Eve! Shut up. I'm fine, okay?"

"Oh, thank god. I remembered you telling me you were going out, and then all of a sudden this whole thing happened. I got so worried, but Garrett told me you would be perfectly fine."