Since Manik's house was 10 mins away from Nandini's. It would take 20 mins by walk and after shifting, Nandini mostly walks as a way to exercise and feel free as rest of the day is work and kind off being locked. She reached Manik's home with same enthusiasm.

While Nandini's day started like this, Manik's day started a little late. He had decided to skip his workout/ jogging today, which is why he set his alarm 1/2 an hour late, than his usual waking time.

Anyways, he got up late, took the world's time to get fresh. Than he made himself a cup of coffee. After drinking coffee made by himself, he realised that Nandini's taste can't be matched and now he no longer loves his coffee. Infact love is a far fetched word, he doesn't like the coffee made by him any more. Even though he was not liking it but he finished that and took time in getting ready too.

He had just come out of the bathroom with his trousers on and ruffling his back head/hair with the towel that was resting around his nape. He came in front of the mirror and could see how free he was after Nandini said yes to him. He too felt himself to be glowing.

He wiped himself with a smile, combed his hair and came to pick up his shirt. While picking that up from his bed, his gaze fell on the wall clock and he saw the time. By this time Nandini is supposed to reach here and should start the breakfast preparations, which she is already doing. Picking up his shirt, he said to himself.

Ma-Nandini must have been here.

He wore his shirt with a bit difficulty, owing to the fracture. He buttoned it up and in shirted. Wore his belt and watch and then headed downstairs.

Nandini was not aware of Manik's presence in the house. She thought he was out for his work out and that is why she was working freely yet with concentration. Manik reached the kitchen and coincidentally no voice was made.

He saw Nandini busy in work, with her back facing him. He smiled and walked to her. Wrapping his one hand around her tummy, placing his chin on her shoulder and spoke on her ear, suddenly.

Ma-good morning.

Nan-huh😨

His sudden touch made her flinch and gasp in fear. Her heart beats increased double the fold for once. Once she looked and got satisfied with his presence, she relaxed. Her heart beats took time to get normal. Once she relaxed she looked at him and said.

Nan-Manik.........aise kaun aata hai.........aur aap walk pe nhi gaye?

Ma-haan.........I waited back to romance with you.

Nandini rolled her eyes and concentrated back on her cooking, that is whisking the eggs. Manik looked at it and asked.

Ma-kya bana rhi ho?

Nan-Nutella stuffed red velvet french toast.

Ma-wow........ek aur new recipe.

Well Nandini have introduced a lots of recipes in Manik's life. Her love for cooking and exploring in dishes, benefitted Manik. Some dishes he was not aware off and some dishes he never tried, owing to his busy schedule.

Anyways, he concentrated on her cooking style while Nandini dipped the bread in the coloured egg. Once Nandini placed the bread in the pan, Manik kissed her cheek, making her blush and he too smiled.