"I know that but I don't have a choice right now. Just please do this for me, I'll be gone 2 hours top." I pleaded with him. He gave me a slight mug before turning to Lavender with a big smile.

"Come here, princess." She jumped into his arms. "I missed you."

"No, I missed you more." He attacked her face with kisses causing her laughs to bounce off the walls.

"She has everything she needs in her bag." I sat the bag down on his desk and leaned towards my baby for a kiss. "I'll be back later, okay?"

"I-I thought today was our day?" She looked at me with those big brown doe eyes. I plastered a fake smile on my face to hide the pain.

"It still is. Mommy just needs to handle some business and I'll be back for you."

"Promise?" She held out her pinky with a small pout. I connected our fingers, leaning over.

I kissed her face. "I promise."

Karsyn shook his head. I bit my tongue to hold back from cursing him out in front of our child. I turned on my heels and walked out the door. Jordyn sent me the address to the location she was at and multiple other texts telling me to hurry.

I prayed the entire way over that she didn't do anything stupid. Once I pulled into the driveway, chills went down my spine. I don't know what it was about this place or area but it didn't sit right with me. Before I could knock on the door Jordyn opened the door and pulled me inside.

"Now, would you please tell me what's g-" My voice got hitched into my throat. I slapped my hand over my mouth looking at her appearance. "W-What happened?"

"Don't l-look at me like that." Her eyes were crazed and wild as she pulled at her hair.

"Jordyn, honey tell me what's going on. Who's blood is this?"

"Luna, he attacked me! I didn't have a choice. He wanted to hurt me." She was speaking around in circles. The way she was acted, honestly scared me. I've never seen Jordyn act or look this way.

"Who?"

She walked further into the house and led me to a bedroom. There laid on a bed a teenage boy, covered in nothing but blood.

"I don't know what to do. I don't know if he's dead but he hasn't moved. I can't go to jail."

My feet stayed planted in one spot. I couldn't take my eyes off the boy who was lying face down on the bed.

"L-Luna, what am I going to do?" She cried snapping me out of my daze. Many thoughts swarmed around as I tried coming up with a plan. I use to have people who could come clean something like this up but I haven't been in contact with them for years.

My first instinct was to call Bone but for the love of God, he hasn't been answering my calls all day. My second option was to call my uncle who I haven't spoken with since he went on vacation. Those were my only two choices and now I'm stuck.

"Fuck! What did you do, Jordyn?"

She sniffed fondling with her hair. "He was trying to rape me. I didn't know what else to do but try to get him off of me. Please, Luna. Help me.."

I ran my fingers through my hair bending down. This is something I haven't dealt with in years. I tried to push this life behind me but something always reeled me back in.

The smell of blood made me sick to my stomach now. Revenge was something powerful and now that, that wasn't on my mind anymore, I could see everything with clear vision. I was honestly a sick person. I've killed multiple people with no remorse.

"Luna..." Her voice trailed off causing me to look up.

"What?"

"Someone is coming. I see car lights." The trembles in her voice let me know she was scared and maybe even close to having a damn panic attack.

"Don't worry about that. Go find me some bleach." I told her looking out the window. "GO!"

She hurried off. I watched out the window as the car pulled into the driveway and reversed right out. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. Minutes later she came back with a bottle of bleach.

"What do you need this for?"

"Bleach kills DNA. We need to scrub whatever we touched. No one can not know you were here with him."

Before I could even open the bottle, my inner thoughts screamed you can't use bleach, it will leave a smell.

"Okay, we need a new plan. The bleach isn't going to work. You are smart, think of something quick, Luna." I tapped my head. This is exactly why I never did a cleanup job.

"I-I'm sorry. I should have never came here then we wouldn't be in this situation. I didn't mean to s-stab him."

"Stab?"

I approached his body slowly and rolled him over. His light brown eyes stared back into mines. There was no life in them. I always had my rules when I wanted revenge for my dad. Never kill a child or a teenager. This was my first seeing a dead body of one.

My eyes continued to scan his body, he had multiple stab wounds to the chest and stomach. I looked over at Jordyn still in shock.

"What's his name and how do you know him?"

"Quincy, he's the boy who sent my picture to the whole school." She scoffed wiping falling tears from her face.

"Then what the fuck are you doing in his house? I thought your parents and I made it clear for you to stay away from him."

"He said he wanted to apologize. I was stupid enough to believe every word he spoke."

"Why did you call me instead of the police?"

"His dad is a detective and his mom is an attorney. I knew if I called the police I would spend the rest of my life in jail. They wouldn't even want to hear my side of the story or believe it."

"So why the hell did you show up?"

"I-I don't know. He sounded really sorry." That made me shake my head in disappointment. Well, he's really sorry now.

"I got it." I quickly pulled out my phone and called a person I haven't spoken to in years.

"What is it?"

"Long time, no speak." His voice boomed in my ear as I felt him smirking through the phone.

"Kain, I need your help."

_________________
BAYBEEE I have no words...

I have so many plans for this book, it's crazy

I have so many plans for this book, it's crazy. This is only the beginning of the drama. I hope everyone is prepared. Jordyn done went crazy but it was for a good reason.

Let me know what y'all think🤔

Luna?

Jordyn?

Don't forget to Vote/Comment & Share🖤💙