"Please, Don't Go!" Chapter 10

Chapter 10

 All day I've been sitting in my room, thinking about why I have these nightmares night after night. I finally figured it out! I believe I have these dreams because Jeremy is still alive. He has to be, and in my nightmares, he is trying to tell me something, but he dies before he can finish. I think that means that he is alive, he's trying to tell me that, then him dying is everyone telling me that he is dead. The next time I have this nightmare I have to get him to tell me what he keeps trying to, because that could be a clue to if he is alive or not. 

 I walk into my mom's room. There she is, still, underneath her covers crying. I walk over to the side of her bed and say in almost a whisper, "Mom?"

   "Bells," she says and she rolls over to face me.

   "Mom, why don't we go outside for a walk or something?" I ask.

   "No, honey, not now. Mommy's not feeling well," she says and rolls over so her back is facing me. Pointless. I walk out of her room and into mine. I lay on my bed and try and take a nap. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 Nothing. I dreamt of nothing. Sometimes people have dreams that they don't remember, I would remember this dream, or nightmare if you want to call it that. I guess I didn't sleep "deep" enough? Hopefully tonight when I go to bed, I'll dream this nightmare.