💙Depressed!Deku x SW!Reader💙 lonely

AU: Reader is a sex worker/streamer.
SW: sex worker

Deku is 18 and is severely depressed.

((GENDER NEUTRAL))

Deku became tired of being alone.
At first it was peaceful and relaxing to not have eyes on him every moment, but now he was just feeling lonesome.

He just didn't feel like he was good enough to be a hero anymore. He was convinced that he was unworthy of the power he had.

Long story short.
He wanted to die.

But who could he talk to about this?

All Might? No, that would be like he was rejecting his power.

Kacchan? No, he'd just tell Izuku to man the fuck up.

Shoto? No, it would bring back bad memories for him.

So, he decided to go online instead. He thought that he might make a meme page so he could feel better, but that's when he met Y/N.

Y/N was his age and a very attractive...streamer.
Y/N was a sex worker, who streamed for an exclusive group.

Deku had gotten involved in that group, but didn't have the guts to get them to strip.

Deku would just ask questions while sending money, which was just so wholesome for Y/N.

'How was your day today?'

"Hm? Oh, it's IZ~ look at him warming up to me, how cute" you chuckled, playing with your hair.

IZ was Deku's username, since he obviously can't use his real name.

Deku's face flushed beet red, hearing them compliment him.

'T-they think I-I'm cute? Wait but they can't see me...' he facepalmed.

"My day was great, IZ~" They replied, cupping their cheek happily with a grin.

Everyone seemed to tease Izuku in the chat, about how he never paid for anything involving stripping.

"Aw, don't be mean to IZ~ he's actually made the most donations this month, so he's our VIP!" They winked at the camera, tilting it towards their chest.

"We'll do this strip in celebration of our little IZ, don't look away now~" They smirked, unbuttoning their top.

Izuku averted his eyes, putting a hand over his face in embarrassment.
He felt special knowing Y/N had called him out, despite having so many fans in the stream.

But he didn't have the guts to watch you undress.

~~~

He had once paid to talk to you, of course on a video call for private reasons.

You found it just precious that he only asked you soft boy questions about everything.

Like:
'What led you to this career?'
'Have you ever tried strawberry cake?'
'How are you feeling?'

You kept his secret about him being a pro hero, because obviously that was a legal requirement.

"Unlike most sex workers, this wasn't my last resort. I actually find this fun, fills the whole in my heart" you fake-pouted before giggling.

"Y-you're so bold...don't you get nervous having all those people watch you?" Deku asked and you shook your head.

"It has it pros and cons but it's overall pretty exciting, especially meeting adorable guys like you~" you teased and Deku's face went red.

"O-oh...I-I...thank you.." he squeaked in surprise.

You smirked at his reaction. 'Cute'.

"I...I honestly wish I was as confident as you..." Deku muttered, you saw a hint of sadness in his eyes although he was smiling.

"You manage to appeal to everyone, must be nice to be yourself and have others accept who you are..." Deku mumbled sadly, looking tiredly at one of his All Might posters.

You stared at him through the screen for a moment, feeling slightly awkward.

"Well...it's not like I appeal to everyone, some people absolutely hate me" you stated, causing the boys eyes to widen.

"Really?! But you have so many fans!" He cried out and you scoffed.

"Yeah, but I also have some haters, that's just how it is. Not everyone is going to like you and that's okay" you sympathised with Deku, it must've been hard for him to be constantly put on a pedestal by others.

Deku had looked at you again, his eyes now slightly glassy.

"Y-yeah...you're right..I-I'm just being whiny, haha.." he said, wiping his eyes and your heart ached.

"You're not being whiny...it's okay to have feelings...A-are you crying?" You mumbled, not being used to the situation.

"S-sorry..." he mumbled and you shook your head.

"N-no, it's okay...cry all you want I'm here for you" You comforted.

"T-thank you, Y/N-chan..."