💙Stripper!F!Reader x Deku x Todoroki💙

HAHA YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THIS!
I couldn't decide who would be the best for this...so might as well grab a threesome.

EXTRA NOTE: want your request done? Check out my other stories, follow me and inbox me!

"Mineta, n-no!" Izuku pleading to the grap boy, who was eagerly pulling him.

"You said you wanted to relax, right?!" Mineta giggled lustfully and Izuku gulped.

"Not here!" Izuku gestured to the strip club.

"Why...am I here, exactly?" Todoroki questioned, also being forced to come here.

"I got VIP tickets to go here, I heard Y/N was performing tonight!" Mineta cheered, holding up 3 tickets like they were godly.

"Y/N?..." Todoroki questioned and Mineta was almost offended.

"M-mineta! We can't be seen in there! We're heroes!" Izuku exclaimed and Mineta shrugged.

"Come on! You said you wanted to relax, this will be fun hueheueueehheheueh" Mineta fantasised.

"I question how you are a hero" Todoroki stated coldly, before beginning to walk away.

"Are you gentlemen coming inside?" A bouncer outside the strip club asked, Mineta nodded vigorously.

"Ew, not you again" The bouncer quickly roundhouse kicked Mineta and pulled the other two boys inside.

"W-wait we aren't actually-"

"You're here for Y/N, right? You guys got VIP tickets, so lucky" The bounced sighed and Todoroki and Izuku looked at their tickets in confusion.

"Who is Y/N?" Todoroki asked, the bouncer made a shocked pikachu face.

"You don't know Y/N?!" The bouncer gasped, the boys shook their heads.

"Lol, virgins. Anyways, I'll escort you!" The bouncer used his quirk to teleport the two away and into the main stage.

Izuku blushed seeing all of the girls who were undressing on stage, he covered his eyes in embarrassment.

"Midoriya, what's a virgin?" Todoroki asked, Midoriya only blushed more.

"W-well i-its a-"

"AND NOW! FOR THE MAIN EVENT OF THE NIGHT! PLEASE WELCOME:
Y/N L/N!"

The crowd boomed with cheers and whistles, clapping as you entered the stage.

As soon as your 6 inch heels touched the stage, Deku and Todoroki were spellbound.

"W-woah!" Izuku took his hands off his eyes, his face heating with a crimson blush.

"My goodness..." Todoroki gasped, his eyes travelling down your sexy figure.

In the entire room they were the first ones to catch your eyes, such handsome and young men.

They looked like they were in their early 20's and were both bewitched by you.

You danced and gripped the pole with ease, your seductive build wrapping around the pole like an acrobat.

You gave the boys a smirk, licking your lips and twirling. Resulting in their faces flushing a crimson colour.

"She's..." Todoroki started.
"Amazing!" Izuku beamed, his eyes lighting up in excitement.

Your dance came to it's finale and you gave a sexy wave before exiting stage.

Todoroki and Deku looked at each other for a moment before they both flushed red.

"W-we're horrible heroes!" Izuku whined, holding his face in his hands.

"Why did I stare for so long..." Todoroki scolded himself, running a hand through his hair.

"On the contrary, you just have good taste~" You cooed from behind them, making them jump.

"Y-Y/N!" Izuku chirped and you covered his mouth with your hand.

"Shh...follow me~" you instructed with a wink, you giggled at their embarrassed reactions.

~~~

They followed you into a velvet, dimly lit room.

A spacious bedroom with satin sheets and laced fabrics, everything expensive looking.

"U-um...I didn't...I-uhm...don't have a-"

"We didn't pay for anything..." Todoroki stared blankly and you smirked alluringly.

"Then how'd you get your hands on VIP tickets?" You asked, placing a hand on Deku's chest, feeling his muscles.

Deku squealed and his face lit up in a flustered blush.

"I-UM...Mi-Mineta" Deku gulped, looking at her soft hands before averting his eyes.

"Oh, him. Well, no matter. You're both rather attractive anyways~" You hummed excitedly, walking to your nightstand.

"O-oh...thank you" Todoroki mumbled, Deku was too flustered to speak.

"I say we make the most of the situation~" you licked your lips, opening the drawer to your nightstand and rummaging through it.

"I beg your pardon?" Todoroki questioned, almost awkwardly.

You giggled sweetly, turning to him and lifting up 2 condoms from the nightstand.

"You're gonna need these" You instructed, holding the two condoms between her index and middle finger.

Cliffhanger ;))
I'm a fucking tease ☕️