🖤Momo x F!Reader🖤 Don't go...(part 4)

I was feeling angsty uwu. Next chapter is Denki x Reader~

"Y/N..." Momo mumbled in disbelief.

"Yaoyorozu." Y/N replied coldly, her arms crossed as she stood across the room and against the windowsill. Momo eagerly ran to Y/N with tears in her eyes. As Momo wrapped her arms around the seemingly blank female, Y/N stared at the raven-haired female with distaste.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you, Y/N..." Momo sobbed, sniffling onto Y/N's shoulder as she cried. Y/N hesitantly placed her hands on the females back, feeling slight comfort as the two hugged.

Momo slowly pulled away, realising the villain she was standing in front of.

"What're you doing here?!" Momo questioned. Y/N's eyes became dull, her saddened expression puzzled Yaoyorozu.

"I don't know...I..." Y/N mumbled, her eyes drooping as she spoke. Momo rubbed her arm comfortingly, Y/N calmly removed the raven-haired girl's palm. Momo sighed and crossed her arms.

Y/N didn't understand why she was in the same room as her heart breaker, why was she was intruding the Todoroki household. As Y/N looked into the female's dark eyes, contemplating her next move and words.

"Y/N...Thank you for coming to see me..." Momo mumbled nervously, Y/N raised a confused brow in response.

"It's been too long...I would've gone crazy if I didn't get to tell you..." Momo anxiously rubbed her hands.

"Tell me what?" Y/N asked with a puzzled face.

"I'm sorry...I'm not asking you to forgive me, but please...Just know that I never wanted it to be like this. I really loved you, I really do love you..." Tears leaked from her eyes. Y/N stood with widened eyes and a crumbling heart, mentally punching herself for feeling pity for her ex.

"Don't say that...You don't get to say that..." Y/N muttered coldly as tears threatened to leave her eyes. Momo continued to sob uncontrollably.

"If you say things like that..." Y/N gulped as she felt her heart tearing to pieces.

"I might actually forgive you...and I can't do that...You'll just break my heart all over again and I can't...I can't go through that again." Y/N's tears slowly dripped onto the carpet. Momo shook her head in despair.

"No, no, no...It's not like that, Y/N...Please, I didn't mean for this! I love you, I regret everything and I have for years. I couldn't live with myself if you hated me, please..." Momo sobbed.

Y/N stood silently for a moment, regretting coming in here as she slowly wrapped her around the crying raven-hair. Momo's eyes widened as she felt the warmth of her real lover's arms, making her slowly melt into the embrace.

For once Y/N didn't feel hatred, jealousy, sadness.

She just felt regretful and...

Happy.

As the two embraced one another the worries of the past slowly washed away. It felt like everything wrong with the world was replaced with their safe haven, somewhere where it was just the two of them. No judgement, no hatred, just them and their love.

Y/N slowly unwrapped her arms from the female, a small smile growing on her lips. Momo gave a sobbing smile as she wiped away her tears.

"I forgive you...Don't make me regret it" Y/N stated with a sigh.

"Thank you...thank you so much!" Momo cried.

"I have to tell you something before I go" Y/N stated worrisomely. Momo nodded sadly.

"The villains are planning a-"

A click of a door lock and the sound of a creaking door was heard from downstairs. Momo gave me a warning expression.

"It's Todoroki!" Momo whispered.

"Momo, are you awake?" Todoroki called from downstairs.

"On your next mission, stall your husband and stay out of the building!" Y/N whispered quickly in concern. Momo nodded rather confused before giving Y/N a small kiss on the forehead. Footsteps made their way up the stairs.

"Goodbye Y/N!" Momo whispered. Y/N flashed a smile and waved before jumping from the window, using her quirk to escape.

Momo smiled, staring out the window. Todoroki opened the door and looked upon the raven-haired female.

"Were you talking to someone?" Todoroki questioned suspiciously. Momo looked back at him with an innocent expression.

"Pardon? Of course not...Maybe you're just tired, dear" Momo hummed happily, Todoroki gave a cold glare in response. Momo raised a brow innocently, she knew he was insinuating a lack of loyalty.

Silence filled the room as the two stared each other down, looking for a fault in their gaze. Todoroki was first to submit and sighed rudely.

"I am just tired. I'm going to bed, join me" Todoroki commanded drily, Momo nodded.

"Of course, 'dear'" Momo hissed sarcastically, Todoroki giving a glare to which she responded with an innocent smile.

Todoroki began to undress from his work uniform and into his boxers, Momo didn't bother gawking since she was uninterested. She untied her raven locks, letting them fall freely.

"We have an important mission tomorrow, wake up early" Todoroki demanded blankly, Momo rolled her eyes and covered herself with the blanket without a response.

"Did you hear me?" Todoroki questioned sternly. Momo sighed.

"Yes, I did" Momo said.

"Why didn't you answer me?" Todoroki raised his voice slightly.

"I assumed your sentence was rhetorical, sorry love" Momo groaned tiredly.

"Try and answer me, I am your husband" Todoroki muttered harshly.

"I would never disrespect my dear husband! He's #1 hero after all, just like his father was and you're just so much like your father, aren't you~" Momo hummed mockingly, not enjoying his harsh and repetitive tone with her. Todoroki growled spitefully.

"I beg your pardon, Yaoyorozu?!" Todoroki yelled angrily.

Momo turned to face away from her indecent husband, she smiled thinking about seeing Y/N again. Ready to escape the world with her true love.

Sorry,my babies. It's a short, but it's bc next chapter is gonna be the last ;(