🖤🍋Yandere!Chisaki x F!Reader🍋🖤 (P2) whips

I had a not so great date today, my anxiety is fucking skyrocketing.
F in chat 😔

⚠️WARNING⚠️: forced, rough sex(because author-chan is salty), whip use.

You walked into the dark, secluded bedroom. Chisaki looked back at you, his mask still against his chiseled face.

You gulped.

"I expected better from you, Y/N" Kai's monotone voice rang in your ears, but you remained calm and stood tall.

"I know, I'm sorry..." You mumbled slowly, twiddling your thumbs behind your back.

"You know that sorry won't cut it. That was a selfish deed and you knew it" Kai grumbled, his back was turned to his closet and you watched him adjust his gloves.

You stayed silent, not wanting to provoke him any further.

"Despite knowing that removing Eri would effect my entire plan, you continued. Don't you have any empathy for the man in love with you?" Kai scolded, his words so smooth and so dark. So cold, so manipulative.

You looked down, Kai still didn't face you. He only reached into a closet drawer and, to your dismay, brought out a leather whip.

"I-I'm sorry...I shouldn't have done what I did, but you have to understan-"

"I don't have to understand anything, it's you, who has to understand your place as my loyal and loving partner" He had finally turned to face you, gripping the end of the whip and flexing it.

"Why won't you just listen to the man who loves you and wants to care for you?" Kai huskily said, making your knees weak as he came closer to you.

"You know the drill: turn around and strip" He demanded and you nodded.

You turned around and bit your tongue, your shaky hands fumbling with the buttons of your shirt.

You lowered your shirt enough to reveal your back, but kept it over your elbows and chest.

You got onto your knees, shivering slightly but looking away from him so he couldn't see your fear.

Kai looked at your back, revealing the other scars he had inflicted on your delicate body.

"Despite being tainted with a quirk, you've never used it on me" Kai stated, driving a singular slash to your back. You whimpered and clenched your shirt in your fist.

"Do you know why that is, Y/N?" Kai questioned, sending another slash to your back. You shook your head and bit on your shirt.

"Because you love me, just as much as I love you" Kai began lashing the whips at your bar back relentlessly. Your tears streamed down your face and soaked your shirt, along with you blood.

"Don't you?"

When you didn't respond he sent another, more harsh, lash to your back.

"Yes!" You sobbed, wiping your tears and let out a soft whimper of pain.
Such lies you told, you could never love such a delusional man.
All you could do was keep him entertained.