💙Denki x Reader💙 zombie apocalypse

You didn't know how this happened, but everyone knew to instantly evacuate.

It was a zombie apocalypse quirk, a villain's quirk that made everyone turn into green horrific zombies.

The league of villains were taking over and the heroes were trying their absolute best but to no avail, the second the zombies touched you.
You'd be infected.

So the only option was for the heroes to hide and discover a plan.
The only thing was that you were trapped.

Being trapped was bad enough...but you got trapped with something much worse.

Denki Kaminari.

~~~

"Oh frick oh frick oh frick" Denki screamed, you had to smack him round the head so he wouldn't alert the zombies.

"Will you shut the fuck up!" You growled, you already had enough of him in high school, so you didn't need anymore of him now.

"What if they get us, you're too hot to die!" Denki sobbed, you narrowed your eyes giving him the silent 'wtf'.

"We need to think of a plan-"

"MAYBE IF WE T POSE-"

"NO! No, Denki no. We're gonna wait for assistance from the heroes" You said, peaking outside to see all the zombies.

"That could take hours! What are we gonna do in that time-" Denki paused momentarily, a cheeky grin forming on his face.

"Denki, stop" You commanded, sighing and Denki just chuckled lowly.

"Huehuehue~ I mean if it's just us two~" He flirted and you made that traumatised Tom meme face.

'Throw him out, no one will miss him'
'Wait that's unheroic'
'It'll be a Noble sacrifice to save your fucking ears' You thought.

"We don't have time to do anything unheroic, fighting off the villains would be too hard-" you were interrupted by a dirty joke.

"I know something else that's hard" Denki teased and you raised a brow.

"Kirishima isn't here right now, Denki" You responded, rolling your eyes.

Denki had to hold back from laughing, since you clearly didn't understand the joke.

You continued to scope outside, hacking to see if there were any heroes or people in need of help.

~~~

The entire night was just you waiting impatiently and Denki vibing on his phone.
Sadly there was no service, so you couldn't call for help. But Denki was just messing around on minecraft.

"Denki, try using the emergency signal on your phone-"

"No can do! It took up too much storage so I deleted it for minecraft" Denki chuckled and you rubbed your temples.

"You deleted the fucking EMERGENCY HERO APP for m i n e c r a f t?!" You clamped your hands together and inhaled heavily before exhaling with a 'BOI'.

You don't know how you managed to survive the night.