🍋*~READER SPECIAL #1~*🍋

I'm sorrrrry I've been away for a lifetime~
⚠️WARNING⚠️: double penetration, top reader, teasing, on a couch

Now loading reader special...

Chapter 1
Tamaki & Deku

"Tamaki~senpai! Don't worry, it'll just be us three!" Y/N exclaimed eagerly to the anxious male.
Tamaki shook his head nervously as he looked down at his cheerful best friend. Y/N grasped his arm in hers and squeezed it playfully.
Tamaki blushed and averted his eyes away from his adorable friend.
"C-cute.." He mumbled to himself. Y/N giggled.

They were going to visit Izuku for a small get together, Tamaki was freaking out since he was Y/N's other best friend. Y/N usually hung out with Izuku a lot. He knew Y/N was his friend, but still...He felt slightly jealous of Deku.

"Um...B-bunny...Do we have to go..."
Tamaki questioned with a gulp, Y/N sighed and wrapped her arm around his.

"Of course we do! I promised Izuku!" Y/N whined as they slowly reached the greenettes apartment. Tamaki whined quietly as he cowered slightly behind Y/N.

Y/N gave Tamaki a comforting smile before knocking on Izuku's door.

"Izuku-Kun! We're here!" Y/N yelled merrily. Deku opened the door with a bright smile.

"Y/N-chan! G-good to see you again, hah" Izuku welcomed with a brightened smile. Izuku looked over to Tamaki and then gave a shaky smile. Tamaki averted his eyes with a crooked frown.

We all sat down on Izuku's couch, his mother was out for the week so you were safe to do whatever.

"I have some really fun hero movies I wanted to show you, Y/N!" Izuku promoted as he held 3 dvds in his hand. Y/N gasped and cheered.

Deku looked over to Tamaki, who was staring at him with his usual nervous face. You couldn't tell, but Deku was scared of your other best friend. If Tamaki didn't like him, then your friendship and any future relationship might be ruined. At least that's what he thought.

"S-so Tamaki...do you like superhero movies?" Izuku asked as he showed the elf-male his dvds. Tamaki nodded and looked down, his hands on his knees awkwardly.

"Y-y-yeah...Me and Y/N watch them all the time..." Tamaki hinted as he continued to look away.

Pang

That made Izuku's heart hurt, eek. Y/N continued to choose which superhero movie to watch, not noticing her boyfriends slightly sly comment. Tamaki didn't mean it as mean, just protective.

"Hey guys! How about this one!" Y/N suggested as she pointed to a (fav superhero movie) dvd. Izuku beamed and nodded rapidly, since it was also his favourite. Tamaki nodded with a gulp.

Y/N turned on the movie and turned up the volume on the tv. She sat between the nervous males, who were giving each other weird looks which one could only assume were glares. Though, they just looked like they were having an intense staring contest with their nervous expressions.

"Y/N, how's your family been by the way? I haven't seen them in a while" Izuku asked giddily. Y/N gave a confused expression as to why Izuku suddenly mentioned her family.