💙Toshinori x F!Reader💙 Superhero movies

"Yagi-Kun! Wait for me!" Y/N wailed to the blonde male running ahead of her.

"Cmon Y/N! I've got training with Shimura after this!" Toshinori waved to the h/c girl with a smile.

"Okay, Okay! Just wait!" Y/N huffed and put her hands on her knees after running towards the male.

"We've still got a long way to go, want me to carry you?" Toshinori asked the panting female, who jolted up to face him.

"No way! I'm too heavy!" Y/N stated, shaking her head.

"Don't be silly, I got this!" Toshinori said mightily as lifted Y/N onto his back.

"Toshinori! Put me down!" Y/N punched lightly at his back, but he started running and Y/N clutched onto his shoulders.

Y/N and Toshinori were going on a date to see a superhero movie. They had been dating for 2 years and loved going out together.

"What if someone sees us?" Y/N yells with a slight giggle.

"Better than getting to the movies late" Yagi states with a chuckle, Y/N scoffs.

"We weren't gonna be late!" Y/N says lighting punching the top of Toshinoris head.

"They're probably finishing the trailers right now" Yagi chuckled looking back to Y/N. Y/N growled.

"That's because you decided to sleep in!" Y/N laughed, pinching his ear

"OW! No fair" Toshinori laughed, rubbing his ear.

"It might be full, we gotta hurry" Toshinori states anxiously.

"Then charge!" Y/N cheered, tapping his shoulder. He laughed and ran faster.

~~~

"Yagi~kun, are we lost?" Y/N asked for the 10th time.

"No...This is where he said the new cinema was" Toshinori looked around, gritting his teeth.

"Who is 'he'?" Y/N questioned.

"Enji" Toshinori said as he narrowed his eyes, looking around the foggy and abandoned-looking alley. Y/N facepalmed and pinched Toshinori's ear again.

"Ow! What was that for?" Yagi questioned as he rubbed his ear.

"You trusted Enji?! Ugh, put me down" Y/N patted his shoulder aggressively and he placed her down.

"I don't understand, Todoroki said that this is where we were supposed to go" Toshinori rubbed the back of his head. Y/N sighed.

"Babe, he hates your guts" Y/N stated bluntly. Toshinori shook his head.

"Enji?! Of course, he doesn't! We're best friends" Toshinori smiles densely.

"He set you on fire!" Y/N yelled.

"By accident" Toshinori replied with a warm grin.

"He- you know what nevermind" Y/N rolled her eyes and looked around.

"I don't really know where we are...I think we need should go back" Toshinori states in confusion. Y/N nods.