🍋Deku x F!reader🍋

⚠️WARNING⚠️: power bottom reader, vanilla, lingerie

*~Y/N POV~*
My boyfriends coming over to study with me! We've been dating for 3 months now and he's always been so shy around me; Izuku has always been like that though and that's probably why I fell in love with him.

So here I am cooking up some (f/f) and tea. I then heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door.

"H-hi Y/N" Deku stuttered.

"Hi, Izuku!" I welcomed giving him a tight hug.
He blushed and I pulled him inside, closing the door.

"You can sit in my room, I'll be making
f/f for a while so you can get your stuff ready." I cheerily suggested.

Izuku nodded and walked into my room. I continued cooking the f/f.

*~Dekus POV~*
OhmygodOhmygodOhmygod!
I'm in a girls room. I'm in Y/Ns room! It smells so good in here and I feel really awkward.

I took my books from my bags, one slipping from my grasp and falling onto the floor.I reached down to grab it unintentionally looking under the bed.

I jumped and fell on my back when I saw what was under there. "Ugh! My head" I rubbed my sore head looking down at the bed.

I pulled out a box from under the bed; the box had a lingerie design at the front. I opened the box and saw at least 10 pairs of lingerie sets.

My face went red and I was freaking out about to have a nosebleed.

Why Does Y/N have this?! They're really revealing!

I lifted a pair of panties from the lingerie set. My face was on fire.

"Hey, Izuku I finished making the- AAH!"
Y/N walked into the room and I jumped and dropped the panties.

"AH! Y/N UM I-IT'S NOT WHAT IT-" I stuttered nervously. Y/N giggled and put the food on the desk.

"Do you like them? I bought them a while back for a special occasion" Y/N stated calmly.

I turned 50 shades of red and said "what kind of o-occasion..."

Y/N walked toward me and kneeled to my level, she then leaned towards me so that I was slightly under her.
I whimpered uncomfortably.

"Occasions like this" She whispered into my ear before pinning me to the floor.

*~Y/Ns POV~*
Deku's expression became shocked and aroused and I was LOVING it.

I slowly trailed my hand up his shirt and across his toned abs. He let out a whimper and I pulled up his shirt.

I licked my lips and ran my hands over his chest then towards his zipper. He paused me and I looked down to him as I straddled him.

"W-why am I the only one w-w-without clothes..." He nervously smirked. I giggled and unbuttoned my shirt slowly.

He watched as my breasts and bra soon became exposed and he bit his lip, blush darkening. I pulled off my shirt and threw it aside.

I placed gentle kisses on his neck and chest and kissed my way back to his zipper. He let out a small, deep moan and I pulled down the zipper with my teeth.

He watched me enticingly and I steadily pulled down his jeans and then my own skirt. He then pushed me over and climbed on top of me gently. I blushed lightly at the sight of our almost bare bodies.

"I-Izuku, I never took you for a top" I conversed with a smirk. He chuckled and smiled softly to me.

"I just...want to make you feel special...Is that okay Y/N?" Izuku lowly grinned.

*~Dekus POV~*
She beamed a bright and loving smile. "Of course Baby, I wouldn't want it any other way!"

Y/N accepted. My face flushed at the nickname. I started placing kisses on her soft neck and collar bone.

She moaned sweetly and slowly spread her legs and let me crawl between them. I unintentionally grinded against her heat as I was leading my lips across her chest.

She began to let out soothing whines of pleasure. I brought my hand behind her now arched back and unclipped her lavish bra. I tugged her bra off and beheld the sight of her gorgeous breasts, she stared with lustful eyes. She grabbed my hand and placed it onto her right breast, I unexpectedly grasped onto it with a thick blush.

She slid down her panties and I pulled down my shorts. She closed the gap between us with a kiss and pressed me against her.

Her hands rested on my back and mine on her hips. I nervously pouted as she pulled away.

"I-is something wrong? Y/N?" I scarcely questioned. She embarrassedly glanced down and whispered
"I-it's my first time..."

I warmly smiled and said "I'll be gentle"
She nodded and I positioned myself at her soft spot. Her hands scratched my back lightly and I slowly went into her. She let out a cry at first but slowly adjusted to my length.

"A-Aah~ you can move now Izuku~" She hummed. I nodded and carefully thrusted into Y/N. She moaned softly and said "f-faster" I nodded and sped up, thrusting harder into her soft and tight weak point. "F-feels so good~ Aaah~" I grunted.

She moaned and clawed at my back urging me to go faster. I then thrusted in and out at an alarming speed and my moans and hers were uncontrollable. "Aah! Yes! Just like that OOOH", She purred loudly.

I slammed in and out of her quickly, my grunts and groans becoming hard to manage as i feel her tighten against my member.

"Ahhh~" She released with a dirty and arousing expression. I continued to thrust before cumming inside her throbbing weak spot.

I then pulled out and fell onto her chest.

"T-that was amazing" I stated.