🌲5 days till the jump🌲Cuts are pretty (Part 2)

4 days until Christmas.

It just turned midnight in Y/N's cabin, everyone stared in horror at the choking corpse of B/N and the other clones outside.

Their clones stood eerily outside the window, just behind the trees about 20 metres away. Carrying weapons and wearing red overalls.

Sinister smiles were painted on their faces.

"W-who are they?" Izuku questioned anxiously.

"They must be villains, they seemed to have planned this" Todoroki explained cunningly.

"T-they have weapons" Izuku pointed out, Bakugou made a 'tch' sound.

"Call the cops, we can't fight armed villains" Bakugou growled impatiently.

"I'll get my pho-"

All the lights went off.
Y/N clicked on her phone, but it was unresponsive and didn't turn on.

The all gazed in confusion.

"The electricity..." Todoroki grit his teeth.

"My phones not working..." Y/N whimpered.

"Mine too..." Izuku grumbled.

"Godammit, get your asses up" Bakugou grunted before quickly scanning the cupboards.

"What're you-"

"Find a weapon. Fight or flight, dumbass" Bakugou demanded as he looked out the window.

"There's four of them; they look like us" Bakugou stated.

"The chick has a hammer, the half-n-half clone has an axe" Bakugou pointed out.

"The other two?" Midoriya asked.

"My clones got a bat, Dekus got a fucking knife" Bakugou narrowed his eyes.

"We should split them up, if we all go against one we can-"

Todoroki was interrupted by the loud break of the window, a hammer flew through the glass and shatter it into pieces.

Bakugou dodged and stepped out of the way, the three males stood in front of Y/N. To block her from danger.

A woman, a replication of Y/N, flung herself inside. Her h/c locks were messy and matted, a large smile was painted on her face.

The males got into a fighting stance, the girl just chuckled and picked up her hammer.

"W-who are you?!" Izuku interrogated, she laughed in response.

"What did you do to my quirk?!" Bakugou yelled.

"Who are your allies?" Todoroki asked, gesturing to her comrades outside, who were slowly walking closer.

She giggled loudly.

"We...are you" She caressed her cheek, an insane expression contorted onto her hollow face.