🍋Yandere!Bakugou x F!reader🍋

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ : forced, domination, groping, rough sex, begging, against a wall.
(Added warnings for the aesthetic)

*~Bakugous POV~*
Y/N L/N... Everything about her was perfect. Her E/C eyes, her H/C hair and those gorgeous curves.
No denying she was hot, but she was also fucking oblivious. Me and her go-to UA together and she's always hanging around Deku. Of all fucking people, she hung out with that fucking nerd!

-Following school day-

I saw Y/N walk with some extra to school. I gave the extra a glare and walked towards Y/N.

*~Y/Ns POV~*
"Shinsou you dork!" I giggled.
Me and Shinsou we're walking together to go meet Midoriya before class. Me and Shinsou we're having the 'cats vs dogs' argument.

"I'm just saying, I would look great in cat ears" Shinsou cockily chuckled.

"Damn straight, you purple pineapple," I said as I ruffled up his hair. He laughed and we continued walking, but then we were stopped by a certain blonde. Not again...

Bakugou had stopped us in our tracks and said: "Hey loser, meet me after class."

I stood still with a confused look. "Uhhh...okay? Why?" I mumbled cautiously. Bakugou gave me a glare and shouted "Just do it! Damn nerd!"

I did as he said and waited for him after class. I played on my phone and messaged Shinsou while waiting. I giggled at my phone before it was snatched from me by Bakugou!

"Hey! What the he-!" I shouted before I was pulled by Bakugou into a closet.
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.

Bakugou pushed me against the wall and held both my arms by the side of my head.

I looked at him with a pink blush dusted across my face.
He stuffed my phone in his pocket before he smashed his lips against mine.

I squirmed my arms and tried pushing him off of me but he wouldn't budge.

He pulled away from the kiss, a strand of saliva attaching our lips. He smirked.

"Bakugou...W-What are you doing?" I whispered shyly.

*~Bakugous POV~*
"Bakugou...W-What are you doing?" Y/N whispered.

Just the way she's panting from that kiss turned me on. Her phone buzzed in my pocket, "Damn extra..." I muttered under my breath. I hated her hanging out with other guys, damn extras!

She was mine and I'm gonna prove it to her.

I'm gonna make her beg for me.

"Bakugou?..." Y/N softly murmured.
I looked at her with a lustful smirk and her cheeks instantly turned red.

"Don't dodge me" I said before connecting our lips and kissing her passionately.

*~Y/N POV~*
"Don't dodge me" Bakugou said before ramming his lips in mine again. I was so confused but I wasn't sure what to do.

He unsealed our kiss and removed my blazer and began unbuttoning my shirt, inching his way to my chest. "B-Bakugou...stop..." I said shamefully.

Bakugou looked down at me with lustful eyes as he placed his knee in between my thighs, rubbing my heat with his knee all while kissing my neck and continuing to unbutton my shirt.

"Aah- oh my! Aaah~" I moaned softly. This was wrong! "Stop Bakugou!" I angrily shouted. Bakugou looked up from my neck.

"Shut up, you're MINE got it?!" Bakugou hissed and I went quiet and stared frightened.

"Do as I say or I'll be rougher" Bakugou muttered as he continued with placing kisses on my neck and biting down on spots of it.

Hickeys were scattered across my neck and I was like putty in his touch as he removed the last button of my shirt and then slid it off me forcefully.

His kisses trailed across my chest as he ripped off my bra and roughly massaged my breasts, involuntary moans left my lips and he chuckled lowly against my chest.

He flipped me around so I was facing the wall and he unzipped my skirt letting it fall to the floor.

*~Bakugous POV~*
She was so hot underneath me almost naked. She looked so vulnerable and so claimed.

I began unbuttoning my shirt and pulled off my blazer. I slowly began unbuckling my belt to tease her, I heard her whimpering when she heard my belt hit the floor.

I inched closer towards her and slowly pinched at the rim of her panties. "You're so fucking gorgeous" I whispered into her ear. She let out a small cry and I saw tears sting her eyes and my smirked widened.

*~Y/Ns POV~*
My legs began to shake and the heat between my legs was growing quickly. He unobtrusively hauled down my panties.

He began running his hands all over me and I could feel his member against my heat. "Ah~ I- god! B-Bakugou..." my voice released a feeble moan and I could feel Bakugous member harden even more.

He reached down to the floor and picked up my damp panties, he quickly stuffed them into my mouth. "This is so you don't make too much noise" Bakugou snickered.

Bakugou then quickly rammed himself into me. "mmph!-" I screamed into the blockage in my mouth. Bakugou grunted and picked up his pace and began pounding into me his hands gripping on my hips.

"So fucking- mmm- tight-" he lowly murmured as you began letting out moans.

He removed the blockage from your lips and slowed down. You pouted and whispered sadly through pants "what huff are you- huff- doing?" Bakugou sniggered.

"Didn't I say you were mine? You're gonna have to beg for me if you want to continue"
Bakugou laughed.

You stared at him in shock and he lightly tugged on your hair. "Cmon say it and I'll give you some release," he said, his husky voice sent shivers down your spine as he began to exit your body.

You were craving him. You grabbed his wrist. "Please- don't stop now- I'm yours i promise! Just please keep going" you begged hungry for him. His face instantly lit up.

He lifted you up and wrapped your legs around him, he pushed you against the wall this time facing him and pounded into you with incredible speed.

You could feel you climax coming as he grunted and moans against you.
"Aah~ just like that!" You wrapped your arms around him and you felt your body shake as you came on his member.

He didn't stop though he continued for at least 10 more minutes before he exited your heat and released with a loud grunt.

You both rested in your own ecstasy before he took your phone and then began typing on it.

You rested against the wall practically drooling and Bakugou picked you up and got you dressed and walked with you to someplace you didn't know.

"You're mine now Y/N, got it?"

Hope you enjoyed the story it was my first lemon, please comment your opinions and tell me who you wanna see next!