💙Jirou x F!Reader💙 Guitars

*~Y/N POV~*

I walked drowsily, staring at my broken guitar.

We had a talent show coming up in UA, but I am pretty much bad at everything. Except for guitar, which is kind of inconvenient when my guitar got broken by an angry civilian. Bakugou.

It happened when we came back from the hero tests, me and Jirou were laughing about how stupid Denki looked after the day. Bakugou thought we were talking about him because we used the words 'blondey' and were complimenting Deku.

So he got mad and broke my guitar, I just stormed out to not agitate my quirk and lash out at him. I'm so mad at him, my guitar is so expensive and now I only have two strings and a busted up handling.

So now I've got nothing for the talent show.

"Hey, Y/N!" A familiar voice called out behind me, I turned to see Jirou waving towards me and running. I wave back and paused as she got to me.

"Bakugou's such an asshole, how's your guitar?" Jirou asked looking to your guitar.

"Oh no it's great, missing most of its strings and I can no longer change the pitch. Just peachy" I mumbled in annoyance as I dusted the guitar off.

"Oh god, it's okay though right? The talent show is...A week away" Jirou mumbled the last part and I sighed.

"Agh! Jirou what am I gonna do?! I'm gonna look like an idiot on stage!" I facepalmed sadly. Jirou tapped her chin and then clicked her fingers.

"I got it! Follow me!" Jirou grabbed my wrist and we ran through the streets till we got to her house. She opened the door and we ran past her parents.

"Hi, mom! Hi dad! Y/N's staying for a bit!-" Jirou said running past to her room.

"Alright! Just make sure to clean up afterwards" Her dad shouted in response.

"DAD!" Jirou yelled with a blush. I giggled.

"I'm kidding! We'll make dinner!" Her dad chuckled.

~~~

"Alright, so you gonna tell me this 'oh so amazing' plan?" I mumbled sarcastically.

"I thought it was pretty easy to guess, but I'll fix your guitar" Jirou replied as she took the broken guitar from my hand.

"What? How?! That's like ¥50000 worth!" I question suspiciously.

"You sound like Denki right now, you dork. I'm amazing with guitars. Trust me" Jirou placed the guitar on her desk with a smile.

"Dude! I can't pay you for-"

"I'm not charging you, dork. I just have 1 request~" She said spinning and lifting 1 finger to me.

"Uh...Yeah?" I curiously shrugged.

"Perform with me at the talent show" Jirou put on hand on her hip. I paused and raised a brow.

"Huh?" I whispered.

"We both play the guitar and the songs I want to do sounds better as a duo! We'd sound so badass, Bakugou would have his ass handed to him" Jirou raised a fist bump to me, I paused and then smiled. I raised my fist and fist-bumped her.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" I cheer and she smirks.

~~~

"Wow, you have such good song taste, Jirou!" I say looking at her phone.

"Music is basically my life" Jirou chuckled.

"We should do this song, it sounds super cool," I say scrolling through Jirous phone, looking at her song albums.

"Oh really? Which one?" Jirou pauses her work on my guitar and sits on her bed next to me, leaning to her phone.

Her face was inching towards mine, making my cheeks glow a light red as our skin was close to touching. She took one earbud from my ear and put it in hers, listening to the song. Her face flushing and becoming red.

"This song? Isn't it a bit...uh...Sexual?" Jirou put her hand over her face. I chuckled.

"Chill, it's got a sick beat and the verses are easy to learn" I stated, bopping my head to the beat.

"It'll be so weird to sing that in front of our school" Jirou rolled her eyes.

"Oh hush, you're a good singer. They'll be more focused on your talents than the song"

Jirou blushed and looked away.

"Y-Yeah say that to Denki, he'll be annoying me all day if we play this song" Jirou looked down with a chuckle. I smirked.

"Well imagine the teacher's faces!" I laugh, she chokes up and laughs along.

"Present Mic will be so damn happy!" Jirou laughs.

"Everyone will think you're singing about Denki" I cover my mouth as I laugh. Jirou pauses and looks confused.

"Denki? Why that dork?" Jirou chuckles dryly.

"You have a crush on him...don't you?" I mutter in confusion. Jirou pauses then bursts out in laughter.

"Oh my god! Sparky?! Pffft" Jirou laughs hysterically. I stay still, not understanding why she was laughing.

"Uh...So you don't have a crush on him?" I quiz confusedly.

"No! I have a crush on someone else actually..." Jirou blushed and crossed her legs (criss-cross apple sauce) on her bed. I cocked a brow.

"Ooh~ Who is it?" I giggle.

"Well...it's..." Jirou blushed staring into my e/c eyes.