🍋Shigaraki x M!Reader🍋

Another male reader~
Idk who requested this, but if you did lemme know.

Quirk: Pen
You can draw stuff in a book and it shows up.
Kinda like that guy from Bungou stray dogs.

"Where the hell is that brat" Shigaraki stormed into the bar room, Kurogiri gave a sigh seeing his face.

"HAHA! What happened to your face?!- It looks terrible..." Twice yelled excitedly and then monotonously.

"Hehe~ Did Y/N draw on your face again?" Toga giggled, seeing the inappropriate writing on Shigaraki's face.

Shigaraki growled in annoyance, well not really, since you were his boyfriend.

"If he doesn't stop drawing on my face then-"

"Aww cmon, I worked real hard on them" you whined, finally walking back into the room from your bed.

"I'm gonna work real hard on you in a second-"

"Not in front of my napkins" Kurogiri instructed, pointing to the door suggestively while organising cups.

"Aww, now I'm all excited~" you cooed, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Get a room" Dabi said dismissively.

"Shut up, staples" Shigaraki growled, curling his arms around your waist.

You both leaned in to kiss each other.

"Not.By.My.Napkins" Kurogiri ranted, making you chuckle before leaving with Shigaraki.

~~~

"Don't be so aggressive, we've got the whole day" you mumbled, watching him rush past your clothing.

"It took 20 minutes to remove the marks you put on my face, so I'm gonna make sure I leave some marks that won't fade for a while" Shigaraki's eyes narrowed at you, red and lustful.

"Kinky much?" You teased, spreading your legs so he could fumble with your zipper.

"Don't get all cocky, damn tease" Shigaraki growled, pulling down your trousers.

He spread apart your legs, kissing down your stomach in a needy and frustrated way.

"Someone's needy~" you teased, he looked up at you in annoyance.

"Stop talking, so whiny" he retorted, making you roll your eyes.

He lowered your boxers, revealing your V-line and your hard member.
He looked up at you with a grin and slid his hand onto your member.

Your eyes widen as his four long, slender fingers wrap around your shaft.

"If you mess up my dick I swear to- AH!"

You cried out as you felt his tongue at the head of your shaft, sliding down to the base of your member.

You winced, toes curling and legs shaking as he, very slowly, took you into his mouth.

"Oh~ Tomura~" you grunted as he pleasures you with his tongue; Sucking roughly.

You bit your lip and entangled your hand in his messy mop of hair, massaging his scalp gently and pushing him down.

"Shit! Oh! Shigaraki, yes!~" you grunted, pushing him further and further to pleasure yourself.

You felt the warm pleasure of his tongue travelling on your member, Shigaraki's eyes never leaving you.

Shigaraki looked up at you with a sinister gaze, watching you reach your limit and release in his mouth.

He swallowed and wiped his mouth, grinning and staring down at your, completely pleasure-high, figure.

"See? I didn't fuck up your dick, this time" Shigaraki taunted and you rolled your eyes.

He rolled you onto your front, you clenched the pillow below you, hearing the sound of his clothes shuffling.

"Careful, if you keep being sassy I might just top yo-"
You were interrupted by a pleasurable whine that erupted from your throat, after Shigaraki thrusted into you.

"What was that? I don't think I heard you" Shigaraki chuckled mockingly and you gulped.

"Fuck..." He groaned as he began to rut his hips into yours, you buried your head into the pillow to muffle your moans.

"Hngh!~ mmf..." you moaned desperately as his length rammed in and out of you.

Shigaraki gripped your hips harshly, steadying your body to adjust to his rough pace.

He pulled your rear closer to him to plunge himself further into you, making your arch your back in pleasure.

"Agh~ Tomura~ slow d-down" you whined, your knees digging into the soft mattress, his blankets messy around the bed.

"Shhh, move too much and my hand might slip~" Shigaraki teased, running his hands up and down your waist, careful to keep a fifth finger from touching you.

You growled before whining, trying to stay in position as he fucked you.

"Hah..hah...ah~" you panted, feeling him slam deeper and deeper into every time he thrusted.

"Shit...you look really hot in this position" Shigaraki complimented, sliding his hand down your stomach and towards your groin.

"Nghh...F-fuck~ faster~" you cried, feeling his hand surround your member once more, pumping it slowly as he thrusted.

"Needy" Shigaraki scoffed, thrusting faster and staring as you buried your face in a pillow to muffle your moans.

"Mmmf...Gah!" You moaned sweetly, clawing and scratching at the mattress as he forced your body forwards from his harsh thrusts.

Shigaraki threw his head back in pleasure, revelling in the feeling of you tightly wrapping around his length as he pounded you.

"I'm gonna cum...fuck..." Shigaraki grunted, gripping onto your hips as he sped up his thrusts sloppily.

"Yes!~ I'm close!" You whimpered, gritting your teeth.
Shigaraki looked down to your attractive figure, that was writhing in pleasure.

"Agh!~" You cried out one last time as you came, spilling over the best sheets.

Shigaraki continued to thrust, not yet reaching his high, before feeling you clench around him.

He sloppily shot thick strings of cum into you, groaning in pleasure as he rode out his orgasm through hard thrusts.

"Fuck...we need to do that position more often" Shigaraki huffed, pulling out and letting you roll onto your front.

"Maybe for once you should let me top-"

"Fuck no"