🍋Yandere!Todoroki x F!reader🍋

⚠️WARNING⚠️: forced, bondage, fingering.

*~Y/Ns POV~*
It has been at least a month since Shoto has kidnapped me. I still have no clue why he's doing this!

I have shouted and questioned him so many times asking him why and his response is always "It's to keep you safe."

Safe?

SAFE?!

I'm locked up with chains tied around my ankles and wrists, absolutely terrified.

Whenever I make an attempt to escape he forcefully shoved me back into this little room and punishes me.

I can feel my sanity slowly draining as I lay strapped to this bed. Naked. This was wrong.

At the moment he was at work doing hero business so I had to think of something before I start missing him.

I did not want to miss someone who kidnapped me, I'm not that weak of a person.

So I leaned my head upwards and looks around the room trying to find an idea.

I lean against the bedpost ready to give up then I feel something poke the back of my head. I winced in pain before I realized...
A bobby pin.
Perfect!

I leaned my head towards my hand and began maneuvering my wrist so I can-
It unlocked! I released my hand and began removing the over chains.

I quickly got dressed and pick locked the door open.

I ran for the hills so happy to finally lea- SLAM!

"What do you think you're doing darling?"

I looked up to see Shoto on top of me holding me down.
shit shit shit shit
"I was just- um-"

"Don't make up an excuse, you were trying to escape" Todoroki lifted me up and sighed, he slowly dragged me back to the small room as I squirmed in his arms.

I started sobbing and begging. "Please- Shoto don't do this, I'll be good please no" I cried.

Todoroki strapped me down with double the chains he had and began undressing me.

"You were doing so well, it really hurts me when you try to flee from someone who loves you dearly" Shoto gloomily ranted.

He began removing his clothes and stared at your body with loving eyes. "I know it hurts but you have to take your punishment darling" Shoto apologized.

"Who knows, you may start to like it after a while." He smirked down at you.

Tears leaked from your eyes as you pressed your bare thighs together.

Todoroki pulled them open before bringing his hand down your thigh and to your core.

He curled two fingers inside you and pumped them in and out of you at a fast pace. Tears were streaming from your eyes as you began to softly moan "Rrrhh Aah~".

He slid his other hand from your face to your breast as he began to toy with your sensitive buds.

You could feel yourself slowly climax on his hand. You released with a loud moan and he smirked and kissed your stomach, trailing his kisses up to your collarbone.

"Are you enjoying yourself, my love?" Todoroki huskily groaned into your ear as his chest rubbed against yours.
You couldn't admit it.

You didn't want to, but the sensation was too much and you were receiving far too much pleasure from his touch. "Mmmnh~" you whimpered.
You bit your lip to try and hold back your moans.

"My, my eager are we?" He said sliding down his boxers and positioning himself.

You looked down to him with a dark blush as he entered you. He thrusted into you and your legs quickly became sore as he lifted them over his shoulders making him reach that weak spot in your body that sent shivers down your spine.

You moaned loudly. "You like this don't you?" Todoroki grunted loudly.

You nodded shyly and moaned as he began getting faster. "Then why try and leave? Stay here and I can do this so much more, my love!" He shouted through moans.

Your chest bounced with each movement and you were soon reaching your end.
"Sh-Shoto! I'm g-gonna-"
"Go ahead my love" Shoto quickly rammed into you and your whimpers of pleasure came to an end after you both came together.

Todoroki was panting heavily and you were still riding out your orgasm. He stood up and dressed himself.

"Remember this next time you try to run"

Hope you enjoyed this lemon if you have any requests let me know!