Late Night Gathering

Kenny picked up his phone and dialed Henrietta's number.
"Hey Henni Penni," he greeted. "I'm hanging with Tweek right now and we were thinking maybe we could meet up with you guys?"
"Call me that again and I will put another curse on you!" The phone shouted back.
"Yeah, yeah. Alright. My bad," Kenny winced, holding the phone away from his ear. "So can we hang?"
Kenny listened to the girl for a minute and smiled.
"Great! See ya soon."
The boy hung up and turned to Tweek.
"Let's go," he insisted with a grin.

"Ugh. You two look like such posers," grumbled a female voice as Tweek and Kenny walked towards Starks Pond.
Kenny frowned.
"What? I always wear this. This is like the only thing I own."
Henrietta snorted.
"Hey, Kenneth," she smirked.
Kenny raised his brow.
"Ah. I see. This is payback for the Henni Penni thing, huh?"
Henrietta nodded curtly.
"Tch. Guess I deserve it," Kenny shrugged.
Henrietta turned to Tweek.
"You decided to show up after all."
Tweek chuckled nervously.
"Heh. Yeah."
"Good choice," the goth girl uttered approvingly.
Michael walked up to the trio.
"Hey, are we still going to the graveyard or..?"
"Graveyard?!" Tweek exclaimed fearfully.
That was the last place he wanted to be.
Henrietta pursed her lips.
"I don't think Tweek is ready for that yet but we can go later."
"Go later? Don't you guys ever sleep? What are you, vampires?" Tweek chuckled.
"Tweek, what the fuck? Don't you ever call us vamps! We are goths, not fucking vampires!" Heneriatta protested sternly.
"Ugh. We aren't douchey, wanna-be vamp kids. All those sparkles and fake fangs. Yuck! Such Edgar Allan Posers," Michael grimaced.
"Total posers. They're are nothing like us," Pete called in agreement.
"Gah! Uh- Sorry!" Tweek sweated.
I was only trying to make a joke.
Gah! Stupid!
"Don't mind him. He was just messing around. Tweek's new to all this," Kenny explained.
"I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to offend you," Tweek apologised meekly.
"Its whatever, I guess," Henrietta shrugged. "Just don't do it again."
Tweek nodded.
"Hey, Heni? Tweek actually has a bit of a problem and I was hoping you might be able to help him out. Seems like it'd be up your alley," Kenny mentioned, changing the subject.
Henrietta folded her arms and cocked a brow.
"What kind of problem?" She asked with narrowed eyes.
"A ghost problem! Well, at least, that's what I think it is," Tweek chipped in.
Henrietta raised her eyebrows.
"Interesting," she muttered, chewing on a lip piercing.
"Let's go sit with the others and you can tell us about it," she suggested.

Tweek and Kenny followed Henrietta and Michael to the edge of the Pond where Pete and Firkle were seated.
Firkle was playing with a lighter.
Tweek found that kid a creepy.
Pete looked up from his phone as the others joined them.
Henrietta took out her pipe and used Firkle's lighter to ignite it.
Everyone sat down in a circle on a black, pentacle picnic rug.
"So," Henrietta said eventually. "Do tell."
Tweek twiddled his fingers nervously.
"Well, I think there's a ghost in my house and it's trying to kill me!"
Tweek explained the seance and how the shadowy apparition had appeared in his room and messed with his stuff and how it had pinned him on the bed.
The goths' eyes widened as Tweek went on.
Once Tweek had finished talking Henrietta pursed her lips.
"That's no ghost," she muttered. "You've got yourself either a poltergiest or a demon."
Tweek's own eyes widened.
"What?! Oh, Jesus, fuck!" He fretted.
Kenny frowned with unease.
"They're not easy to get rid of. It'll take a lot of work," Henrietta explained.
"It needs to go! I can't take it anymore!" Tweek shrieked.
Henrietta pondered for a moment.
"You look exhausted but its probably best you don't go back home tonight."
Kenny looked at Tweek and studied him for a moment.
"She's right. You need sleep. You can stay at mine tonight," he offered.
Tweek smiled weakly.
"Thank you, Kenny."
He was indeed tired.
"I'm free tomorrow. How about I bring my things and come take a look at your place?" Henrietta suggested.
Tweek nodded enthusiastically.
"Really? T-thankyou!" He replied gratefully.