Halloween Hangover

If there had been even a sliver of a chance of Tweek getting to sleep that night, or more accurately, morning, it had been disrupted by Clyde.
The poor chubby boy had been up every hour vomiting in the bathroom.
Tweek wasn't surprised. Clyde was a lightweight when it came to drinking.
Tweek had offered to retrieve a glass of water for his sickly friend but Clyde had declined with merely a shake of his head.
Despite his efforts to stay quiet, the boy had been quite noisy during the dark hours of the morning. If it weren't for the others practically being in alcohol induced comas, Tweek would have found it strange that they had slept through it.

Tweek set down his mobile phone as Craig stirred beside him
The half deflated air-bed shifted underneath him as the lanky boy rolled over.
"Morning sleepyhead," Tweek whispered as weak sunlight filtered through a little window near the ceiling.
"What time is it?" Craig yawned, rubbing sleep from his eyes.
"7:00am," the blond replied.
The other boy frowned.
"My head hurts," he complained, holding a hand to his head.
Tweek gave him a sympathetic half-smile.
He then noticed Craig's messy bed hair and let out a small, hushed giggle.
"You're a mess," he told him affectionately.
Craig looked up at Tweek with a cocked brow and a smirk.
"So do you," he countered.
Running a hand through his dark hair, the boy spoke again, this time his tone mildly concerned.
"You didn't sleep did you?" He asked, realising the dark circles under his boyfriend's eyes, were darker shade of purple than usual.
Tweek simply shrugged. "That's nothing new."
Craig sighed in reply.
"Let me get you a painkiller," Tweek offered, noticing Craig once again clutching his forehead in pain.
"Thanks babe, love ya," Craig replied with a wink.
The blond quietly, slipped out of the spare room, tiptoeing, as not to wake the others.
He blushed upon hearing the words Craig had thrown over his shoulder.
I love you too, he thought, feeling his heart swell with emotion.
Smiling to himself, Tweek shook his head slowly, with a mixture of amusement and adoration. Craig certainly knew how to butter him up.
What a suck up... My adorable suck up.

"Token! You're up already?" Tweek gasped.
Walking into the large, modern kitchen, the inviting smell of eggs and bacon hit his nostrils.
The crackling and sizzling of the bacon made his mouth water.
His friend was making breakfast.
It was only then that Tweek realised how hungry he was.
He hadn't eaten dinner last night. Unless a bag of chips and a chocolate counted as a meal.
"Yeah, I wanted to get started on the house early. Figures you're awake," Token murmured, not looking up from the frying pan.
"Yeah. I never sleep," Tweek shrugged, chuckling a little self conciously.
"How many eggs do you want, Tweek?"
"Ur- Two please. If you have enough."
The other boy nodded. "Yep. That's fine."
Token eventually turned to him.
"Can you go wake the others soon? Breakfast is nearly ready."
"Sure," nodded the blond.
"Oh! Wait! Painkillers? Where-?"
"Draw to your left. Take the whole pack. I'm sure the guys will be needing it," Token explained, a look of amusement on his face.
"Heh. Yeah. Thanks." Tweek opened the draw and rummaged through it until he found what he was looking for.
"I'll be right back."
He grabbed an unopened water bottle from the fridge and darted off across the hallway.

"Here you go Craig," Tweek smiled, handing over the water and pills.
Craig took them gratefully and popped a pill immediately.
"Can you wake the others? Token's making breakfast."
The boy with chaotic hair then ducked back out of the room and headed to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.
"Clyde! Get your lazy arse up!" He heard Craig shout.
A long, agonized moan replied; "I feel like shit!"

The boys had thrown their cloaks off before bed and they were now screwed up in a pile in the corner of the tiled bathroom floor.
Tweek glared at them, ruefully remembering the seance. He had known it was a bad idea but noone ever listened to him.
To everyone else, Tweek was just a paranoid scary cat. He sighed, saddened with the realisation that because his fears were often irrational, he would never be taken seriously. Not even when he had logical reasoning.
Tweek was nothing more than the boy who cried wolf.
What if something seriously bad happens and noone believes me?

For now, the boy shook away his concerns.
He would have killed for a hot shower.
However, seeing as he didn't have a clean change of clothes, Tweek decided a hot coffee would have to suffice.
Tweek unzipped his jeans, ready to use the toilet, when all of the sudden, the door burst open.
A bright orange shape caught his eye before turned quickly away.
"GAH! Kenny? Get OUT!" He screeched.
"Woah! Sorry! Didn't realise it was occupied," replied the other boy, shutting the bathroom door once more.
"Ever heard of knocking?" Tweek retorted, his voice still pitched with shock.
"Ever heard of a lock?" The ragged boy countered, his voice muffled by the closed door.
Tweek grunted with frustration. "A-at least I've heard of common decency."
A bout of laughter met his reply.
"Sheesh," Kenny whistled, "You're so touchy. It's not like you've never used the boy's room before."
Finishing up, Tweek rolled his eyes.
"Whatever. You just s-surprised me."
"That's unusual," the boy in the parka quipped.
Tweek, sighing sharply, washed his hands and dried them hurriedly on his pants.
"Its all yours," he uttered, swinging open the door.

"You make a mean meal Token," Kenny complimented, as he gobbled up his breakfast.
Token looked up from his own plate with a quizzical stare.
"Dude, it's just bacon and eggs? Nothing fancy."
Kenny shrugged, "It's not everyday I get a quality breakfast like this."
The table fell silent apart from the clunking of cutlery against dishes.
Tweek enjoyed his own meal in silence. As long as he was shoveling eggs into his mouth, or sipping his coffee, he didn't have to speak.
It seemed the others must've felt the same.
Eventually, Kenny broke the silence. If he had noticed the awkward tension, he didn't show it.
"Well, that was really great. Thanks again Token." Picking up his plate, the boy walked it to the sink.
"I'll wash up," he offered politely.

Objects flicked against the metal hose as Tweek vaccumed the living room carpet.
After breakfast, everyone had chosen a job to do in order to clean the messy mansion.
Despite half of them having hangovers from all the partying they'd indulged in the night before, the group of friends seemed more than willing to help Token out.
Tweek had decided He would vaccumm and mop the floors.
Token stripped and re-made the beds while Nichole, who had come downstairs a bit later, did the laundry.
Craig was on trash duty, and like promised, Kenny washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen benches.
Clyde had promised to dust and polish the furniture but spent most of his time 'polishing' the living room coffee table, which just-so-happened to reside directly in front of the television.
Meanwhile the indecisive Butters got  stuck with cleaning the bathrooms.
It seemed like a regular day.
Everyone was acting normally; Tweek working hard, Clyde slacking off, Token being a voice of reason.
Even the sun shone outside, despite the icy chill of fall.
Aside from the obvious mess, it was as if last night's events had never happened.
Perhaps Kyle had been right afterall. There was nothing spooky about that seance. It had merely been an ill-spirited prank.