Tea

"I feel awful," Craig began. "I hurt you -both of you, when you were just trying to do something nice for me."
"Its okay." Tweek decided, "I guess it did look shifty. Still, I cant believe you'd ever think that I would be unfaithful! That hurts, Craig. You didn't even try to talk to me about it before you decided I was just some dirty cheater!"
"I know, I'm so sorry Tweek. You never lie to me, so when you did, I panicked. Not to say that's a reasonable excuse. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I wasnt thinking clearly at all," Craig sighed.
"I had to lie if I wanted to surprise you with a special the xmas gift. I only wanted Kenny's help picking it out. You know me, I always overthink things, so I like to have a second opinion. Kenny was the only person I felt I could ask. Clyde can't keep a secret to save his life, Token wouldn't have the time and Jimmy kinda sucks at picking good gifts," Tweek explained.
Liar, liar, pants on fire! He thought, ashamed of himself.
"I understand. I really am sorry. Do you still love me?" Craig apologised meekly.
"I never stopped. You know you're my everything," Tweek smiled.
Craig smiled back. "I love you, Tweek. I never meant to hurt you."
"Here's your tea," Kenny said, as he walked back into his room and handed both boys a mug each.
"Thanks," Tweek uttered.
Craig took his tea gratefully.
"Kenny, I owe you a big apology. I shouldn't have reacted like that."
Kenny simply shrugged.
"Don't sweat it," he answered after a slight hesitation.
"So, are we still friends?" Craig asked sheepishly.
"Yeah. Forget it ever happened. It wasn't my first fight and I'm sure it won't be my last," Kenny stated nonchalantly.
"Thanks Kenny. I'll call my Mom to come pick us up. Thanks for the shelter and tea," Craig smiled, holding out his hand for a handshake.
Kenny took his hand to show there were no hard feelings.
Phew, thought Tweek, that was easier than I expected. I hate lying but its all innocent. Everything will work out fine. It has to.
A web of lies was in the making and Craig had been lured in like a fly.