3️⃣7️⃣

𝓐𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲✨

𝓐𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓲✨

"I'm scared what if she get sick..." I mumbled.

"Babe we've taken her out before...she'll be okay and I wish some random ass person would try and touch her." Keanu said.

See...now with me being a model it ain't too bad...not to famous but people be wildin thinking they can just came up and touch people.

"I know..." I said as I put baby lotion on Zy skin.

She sucked on her paci while staring at Keanu while he packed her a bag.

Keanu looked at her then at me,"What??" He asked as he put bottles in.

"Nun she was just staring so I did too.." I said before getting up to grab her an outfit.

" I said before getting up to grab her an outfit

"Come here mamas." I cooed slightly sitting her up to slip the onesie over her head.

I gently grabbed her arms putting them through the short sleeves.

I finished getting her dressed then put some white booties on her.

I grabbed a bib and put it around her neck just in case, I put a lil water on her head and just combed through it before letting it be the curls she had.

"Keanu...can you go ahead and put ha in her car seat and put the stroller in the car while I get ready?" I asked and he nodded getting up then grabbing Zy.

She got excited instantly kicking her legs around,"Wassup dada babyy." Keanu said and she started giggling before babbling.

I smiled while shaking my head before going into the bathroom and quickly changed.

I turned to the side as I looked in the mirror.

I mean it's still a Lil pudgy...

Girl you just had a baby it's okayyy

But guess we still some bad bitches periodttt