70.

Colby got the keys to the home earlier in the day while Annette took Rebecca out for the day, they were officially able to move in whenever they wanted and Rebecca insisted on going to Ikea, scratch that demanded to go to Ikea.

Annette decided she would tag along with them to help her daughter when arguments over furniture and decorations.

3 hours and Almost $4,000 later and they purchased the majority of the furniture. Rebecca wanted to have the girls rooms set up before they brought them over, the three year olds had been to Ireland one time in their short lives and they loved it when they were there so Rebecca was excited to tell them they would get to stay permanently and also the little girls would be excited that they would get to see Nan whenever they wanted.

Separating them from their Mimi which was Holly was going to be one of the most difficult things, Holly had been there pretty much every other day since the day the girls were born because Rebecca needed her when Colby went back to work.

They took the boxes of furniture back to the empty house and Annette went home for the night.

"You and I need to talk" Rebeca said as they into the master bedroom
"Uh oh" he said as he sat on the floor "I hate when you start conversations like that, I never like what comes after that and we always end up arguing and I always end up losing"
"That's because your smart" she smirked
"Happy wife, happy life" he nodded "Best advice ever" as he began opening boxes, they were going to have a long night ahead of him putting furniture together
"What are we doing?" she asked and he looked at her confused "Because the whole issue with us moving here full time was the fact that you have to be at home because you need to run things over there" she explained and he nodded "What changed?"
"I talked to Hunter and Vince, they are going to take my schedule down to one day a week for TV, and the occasional pay per view or media day, I'll lead classes at the school on Tuesday's and check in on the coffee shop the same time, fly out that night, get over here early Wednesday morning's, be able to be home by the time the girls are awake and I'll be here to do school runs and ballet classes and gymnastics and whatever else, I'll be able to go to parent days at Ella's school on Wednesday's, I'll be here on the weekends, I'll fly wherever I have to on Sunday nights after we drop her back off and get over to the states Monday morning and start the routine all over again"
"You're giving up a lot" she said and he shrugged
"You gave up your career" he stated "You have given up everything to raise our family" he said and she nodded "Our family, not just yours.. you've basically been a single mom for the last three years because let's face facts, I haven't been there much. This is our family, our kids and it's time we start actually raising them together"