7.

Rebecca walked off of the plane and was immediately hit by the familiar sounds and sites of Dublin.

She called Hunter on the 18th and told him she needed time off, she said it was a family emergency and in a way she wasn't lying.

Then two days later she boarded a plane to Dublin, she wanted to be home, she wanted to get out of the states and be as far away from Colby as possible.

The two hadn't spoken since that morning in the hotel room a few days prior.

She didn't know what she wanted to do still two days on but she did know one thing for sure.

She needed to be home, she needed to go back to where she felt safest, she needed to be around friends who had known her, her entire life, she needed her brother, her dad and overall even at 32 years old, she needed her mom.

It was 11 at night and she knew her mother would be asleep at her home, but she rented a car and began the thirty minute drive to her house.

She parked the car in the driveway and looked at the house, she took a deep breath and prepared herself for what was about to come.

She steeled her emotions and took another deep breath, she was just going to go in the house and tell her mother what was going on and she wasn't going to hear any advice from her, she was just going to tell her and then tell her the plan she had to go to the clinic the following week while she was still in Dublin and get everything taken care of before she returned to the states.

This wasn't up for debate, she wasn't going to get emotional and she was in no way shape or form going to get connected.

She walked up to the front door, debated on if she was doing the right thing by coming here, she could have just went to a hotel, got the procedure done and left without anybody seeing her or knowing she was even there.

She shook her head and that idea away, this was her mother, she was supposed to support her through everything and she would support her through this.

She knocked on the door, rang the doorbell and waited a few minutes before she heard locks being unlocked and her mother peaked out the door and saw her daughter before opening the door completely.

"Rebecca" she said confused "What are you doing here?" she questioned and she saw the emotion welling up in her daughter's eyes and immediately was concerned "Are you okay?" she questioned
"Mom.." Rebecca choked out "I messed up" she said in barely a whisper "I messed up really bad" she said and Annette grabbed her daughter, pulling her into a tight hug and just let her cry
"Oh my dear.." she ran her hand through her daughter's hair "What did you do?" she questioned as she pulled her daughter back to look her over "What's going on?" she asked again this time more impatient and Rebecca shook her head
"I'm pregnant" she said in a whisper and Annette looked at her daughter like she had two heads
"I'm sorry.. what?" she questioned "I don't think I heard you correctly" she said and Rebecca nodded
"I'm pregnant" Rebecca said once more with a nod and her mother's eyes widened
"You can't be pregnant" she shook her head "You're on birth control and you're not even seeing anyone" she said with a laugh "What's really going on?"she questioned
"I really wish this was some sick joke mom" Rebecca nodded "but it's not" she shook her head "I'm pregnant" she added quickly once more "It wasn't planned, it was a complete accident and it never should have happened but it has and now I don't know what I want to do" she shrugged
"So you came home" Annette nodded "Okay" she nodded once more "We have a lot we need to discuss" she stated and Rebecca nodded "Come on my dear" she shut the door and pulled her towards the sitting room "It's going to be a long night"