52.

2 Weeks later...

Ella walked into the room in the church in Ireland followed by her grandmother Annette. Today was the day, it was the day her parents would be officially making things official, forever.

Rebecca saw her daughter walk in to the room as she was getting her makeup finished and it nearly brought her to tears.

"My baby.." Rebecca said with a smile

"No!" Ashley scolded as she fanned Rebecca with her hand "no crying yet!"

"You look so beautiful elephant" Rebecca stared and Ella twirled around causing fabric from the floor length gold dress to rise slightly off the ground before looking at her feet "Have you seen daddy?" She asked

"It's bad luck" Ella stated

"It's bad luck for me El, not you"

"I want it to be a surprise" she stated

"Alright time for the dress" Bayley called from the corner

"Let's pray this fits" Rebecca stood up

"Oh I'm gonna make it fit" Ashley stated

One of the sweetest pictures that was taken from that day was a photo of Annette buttoning the corset of her daughters dress while Rebecca stared down at her own daughter holding her hands in hers in front of her.

"I feel like I'm about to puke" Rebecca said as the group of women stood in line in the hallway and waited for their cue to walk down the aisle

"Just breathe" Ashley said as she stood in front of Ella

"I am breathing.. if I wasn't breathing I'd be dead" Rebecca said and Ella looked behind her to see her mother messing with the bouquet in her hands

"What's wrong?" Ella questioned as her little face twisted up in concern

"Just nerves baby" Rebecca said shaking her head

"Why?" The little girl asked

"Because.. getting married is a big deal munchkin" she said "and there's a lot of people in there and photographers and we want it to be perfect"

"Yeah" Ella nodded "do you love him?"

"Your daddy?" She questioned "you know I love your daddy.. very much"

"And he loves you very much.. so isn't that all that matters?"

"You're too smart for your own good sometimes my little love" she rubbed a hand through her daughters hair

A few minutes later it was time, Rebecca watched as each one of her bridesmaids walked through the door and disappeared and she was left alone with her maid of honor, her daughter.

"Let's go get the same last name Mama" Ella said as she gave her mother one final kiss on the cheek before turning around and holding her matching bouquet in her little hands and Rebecca watched her daughter's confidence go up as she took a deep breath and put on the cutest little determined smile she'd ever seen and walked into the room full of people.

Colby stood next to Joe as he watched each bridesmaid walk down and join one another in the line across from him and it hit him that this was officially it. This is what they'd been planning and working so hard on the last few months. 

He kept his emotions in check as Ashley walked past him and winked at him with a small smile and he nodded to her.

His self composure was however tested tremendously when he saw the next person to walk through the doors and down the aisle towards him.. he couldn't help but think to the future when he would be for real walking his little girl down the aisle just as Rebecca's father was doing today.

Ella walked confidently up to him and he bent down and placed a kiss to her cheek before she moved to stand opposite her father in front of Ashley.

Everyone stood as the music changed and the doors opened revealing Rebecca in the laced long sleeved wedding gown, it was white obviously but it was a mermaid cut with lace details throughout.

Ella looked over at her father who was fighting his own emotions with a smile.

As Rebecca arrived at the alter, her father shook Colby's hand and placed his daughter's hand in her very soon to be husband's. Rebecca turned slightly to hand Ella her bouquet and the couple looked at their daughter who was taking her job the most serious of them all.

They chose to write their own vows. Colby was first..

Rebecca watched him take a deep breath to compose himself before looking down at their hands that were intertwined between them.

"I fought the idea of marriage for a long time" he began "I never thought it would be for me, marriage and having a family of my own. The only thing that mattered to me in my life was my career and being the absolute best I possibly could be.." he shook his head "and then one little word almost 6 years ago changed all of that, it completely flipped our world upside down and I've never told you this but I knew I loved you from the second I read that word. You are still my best friend, my number one fan.." he said and Ella cleared her throat causing everyone to laugh "Okay maybe top two" he said and Ella smiled "but I've been blessed to call you my best fiend, my rock, the mother of my children and now I'm so excited to finally be able to call you my wife and I promise I will do everything in my power to make sure we are always put first, to make sure we are as strong as we can possibly be and I promise to love you through whatever life throws at us"

"Rebecca.." the minister said motioning to her and Rebecca closed her eyes as a tear rolled down her cheek and Colby reached up to wipe it away with his thumb

"That's not fair.." she shook her head "I'm very emotional right now" she laughed "I don't know how I'm supposed to follow that.." she continued and took a deep breath "someone very smart asked me if I loved you.." she said and Ella's little head poked around her mother to look at her father "and I said yes" she nodded "I've loved you for as long as I can remember, life has thrown a lot at us Lopez but we've gotten through it together. You and I were meant to end up together, we just had to go through all of the nonsense and one little plus sign was enough for both of us to realize it. Someone also asked me if I would go back and change how things happened.." she shook her head "I wouldn't, everything that has happened, has led us here.. to this very moment and if this little determined and feisty mini me here.." she turned to Ella "hadn't been created, I don't know if we would have ever realized how we really felt about each other.. so I'm eternally grateful for how things happened. I can't make you too many promises but I can promise to put you first, always. I can promise to support you in wherever life takes you and lastly but not least I can promise to love you unconditionally and with my whole heart"

"Well.. with that being said.." the minister said "it is my pleasure, that I now pronounce you husband and wife. Colby, you may now kiss your bride" he said and Colby smiled as his hands went to Rebecca's waist and pulled her in closely as his lips gently grabbed hers and she wrapped her arms around his neck as they heard their friends and families clap

They pulled apart to look back at Ella who was clapping with a smile on her face and Colby bent down slightly and motioned for her to come between them, he picked her up in his arms and both parents placed a kiss on one of her cheeks

"It's official" Colby said

"It is" Rebecca nodded as he reached for her hand and the family walked down the aisle together hand in hand

"Hey.." He said as he came to a stop and she turned to face him as he placed Ella on the ground and pulled her into him as he wrapped his arms around her and locked them on her lower back

"Hey" She said with a smirk

"You're my wife" he said and she nodded

"You're my husband" she said with wide eyes

"There's been something I've been waiting to say to you for a very long time" he said and she looked up at him "It's you and me Forever Lopez" He said and she laughed

"You and me forever Lopez" she said with a nod