29.

October 31st  - 29 Weeks

Rebecca talked to Annette for almost three hours the first time, then the two talked multiple times a day, everyday for the last week. Her mother convinced her to come over to Ireland and see her father and brother, to talk to them in person. Rebecca was hesitant at first, not because she was scared of her family but the fact that she was 29 weeks pregnant and her doctor had told her to limit her traveling until Ella was born.

She talked to her doctor at her appointment a few days prior and she gave her the all clear. She talked to Colby who was also hesitant but then he agreed that she needed to go see them before the baby was born and who knows when she would be able to get back over there.

She decided to book the trip while Colby was in Saudi Arabia for Crown Jewel, which is what led her to watching this PPV on her mother's couch in Ireland.

"Rebecca.." Annette said grabbing her daughter's attention from the television "I'm glad you decided to come here" she said with a smile "I was honestly debating if I would ever see you again"

"It was a fight mom, we've had plenty of fights over the years" Rebecca shook her head

"Yes" Annette nodded "but I was honestly fearful of this one" she admitted "I've always known how to bring you back home but now, with you have your own family.." she shook her head "You can't just leave and come home whenever you like, you can't just come home and fix things if need be, you've got another person to think about now" she said and Rebecca nodded

"I do" she said "and I will always love you, no matter how much we fight or disagree, just like with Rich and with Dad" she said with a small smile to her brother and father who were staring at her now "and you three are so used to me putting you all first whenever I have time off and thats problem, you're going to have to get used to the fact that none of you are first anymore" she shrugged "Hell even Colby isn't my first priority, wrestling isn't" she shook her head "This little tiny person that I haven't even met yet" she smiled "but I love so much, She is my number one.. It's going to be whatever I have to do to make sure she is taken care of and loved and she never feels like I'm putting my career over her.. She is my entire world now"

"Wow" Annette said in a whisper "You will always be my baby but watching you become a parent yourself" she shook her head "I guess I'm just now officially seeing you as who you were meant to be" she said

"It's hard" Ken spoke up "but seeing you grow and mature and handle this situation all on your own with confidence and without a shred of doubt.. I guess we did something right with you" he said and Rebecca smiled and looked to her brother

"You're a mom" he said with a shake of his head "My baby sister who I protected all of these years is a mom"

"Yeah" Rebecca nodded "I am and it's the best thing in the world"

"So when is my granddaughter going to be here?" Annette questioned

"January 11th" Rebecca said running a hand over the bump

"Or sooner" Ken said "Babies are very rarely born on their actual due date"

"Can you see if you can get her here for Christmas?" Richard asked and Rebecca shook her head

"Absolutely not" she said sternly "She's going to be spoiled enough as it is, I'm not having her on Christmas or anywhere near that" she shook her head again "We've had a talk and she understands, she's not allowed to be born anytime in December"

"I've had many conversations with you over the years my dear, and if she is anything like you." Annette shook her head "She's not going to listen"

"I'm not having her in December" Rebecca said sternly