The Woman That Stole His Heart!

Start from the beginning

And Elena with Adam found the perfect timing! It's the first time I am going to accompany Daniel in something so serious like this, I will be the palace's main host because Victoria might have taken care of everything but I am the 'Queen' even unofficially and I am dying already, I don't want to screw it up!

"Diana you are beautiful, the dress is perfect for the occasion, it is night anyway, they are coming for dinner and you are very elegant and royal!" she says and walks to me to pull up my zipper as it is on my back and I can't do it on my own.

I sigh while staring at myself in the big mirror opposite of me and bite my lower lip.

I love the dress but maybe its color is too much or I am not used to it!

It is a dark red off shoulders mermaid formal dress with a not so deep side slide on my left leg. I loved it from the first moment I saw it and it is simple generally but what if the cut is too revealing? This is my only hesitation because I am sure for everything else. I decided to make a low, chic not so tight bun with some hair trades free as for my hair and my makeup is light and quite simple with a discreet warm rose eye shadow, black mascara and thin line of eyeliner, some rouge and dark red nude lipstick at the dress' color. As for my shoes I choose a pair of silver elegant high heels and Victoria did something that made my heart melt... She made me a present, a set of silver jewelry with some crystals consisting of a necklace and a pair of earrings that are very beautiful and discreet.

Is it really good?

"Don't worry baby, he is going to love it!" Martha whispers close to my ear and my skin shudders coming back to reality and understanding who she means.

Daniel...

"He loves everything about you so there is no way he has any problem with anything. He has no other option!" she continues and joins my side done with my zipper.

I blush watching her smiling at me with meaning and I lower my head sighing again.

I am so nervous and there is no doubt that I have to get used to this kind of things. I always hated proms and formal occasions and now I am stuck and I can't avoid it!

"Diana, are you ready? I am!" Daniel shouts from his room and I jump up with Martha rolling her eyes.

"She is going to be downstairs in a second. Go down with the others, they are all waiting for you!" Martha replies saving me and I hug her relieved.

I just need some more seconds to calm down!

"Um, fine! Elena and Adam are going to be here in ten minutes! They are always very consistent, we have to greet them before they get in and welcome them in person!" he continues and I shake my head as Martha groans.

"We know Daniel! Just go, she is going to be in time!" she shouts angry and after some seconds I listen to the door closing and soon the main room's door closes as well and I sit again on my seat in front of the makeup toilet.

"Baby, what is it?" she asks me worried and kneels in front of me.

Like I know exactly...

"I don't know, everything feels wrong because I am not alright! Being so close to him with a wall between us at the same time is a torture and I am the one that is not breaking or climbing it! I don't feel enough and..."

"Diana what are you talking about? You are more than enough and he is the first that knows it! Look at you! You are the most beautiful woman there is but this is not the only thing that is special about you! You are so strong and smart, with grace, kindness, generosity and experience! You are helping everyone but you are denying helping yourself and this is your only mistake!" she cuts me off and I stiffen looking at her in disbelief.