In the rain

-KIAN'S POV-

I am currently driving, i don't know where, and I dont know for how long. But I wanted to get away from everyone.

I know I shouldn't be trusting my ex, but there was always something about Andrea that made me always think she was telling the truth. But it's a different story with Lexi, it's hard to know if shes lying or telling the truth, because she has lied so much.

My phone started ringing, and I saw that I had 3 missed calls from Lexi, 2 from Jack, 1 from Connor, and a buch of texts from everyone. I sighed and pulled over to check my texts.

I scrolled through them all and saw that everyone was telling me to call them back, or to come back to the house. I decided to call Trevor, because he can't lie to save his life, so it will be easy to know if he is lying or telling the truth.

- PHONE CALL-

T: Kian!

K: What, why is everyone texting me to come back, am I not allowed to be upset?

T: Well you don't really have anything to be upset over, Andrea was lying.

K: How the hell do you know that?

T: Ok Kian I'm not going to fight with you over this, but Lexi went out to find you, so yah.

- END OF CALL-

I threw my phone onto the passengers seat, and put my head on the steering wheel, letting thoughts flow in and out of my head. Did Andrea really lie? Should I have belived her? Maybe everyone else is just defending Lexi for no reason. What if Lexi lid to them and said she didn't do anything?

After a few moments of silence, I heard thunder roaring from outside. "Shit" I mumbled to myself. I bucked up my seat belt again and decided I need to go back home. Right as I started driving, I got a text.

Connor: Hey um I know you really don't care right now, but if you couldn't tell it's storming bad, and Lexi won't answer any of our calls and we can't find her, so....

Right after reading the text, I start driving around to see if I can find her but I couldn't see anything because it was raining so hard.

I kept driving around, looking everywhere I could, but I couldn't even see the road infront of me. I texted Connor back and told him that I couldn't find her ethier, but that she will come back eventually.

After a few minutes of giving up, I saw a figure on the sidewalk, with their head in their knees. I quickly pulled over to see if they were ok.

I got out of the car, and was attacked by the rain, so I got an umbrella out, but it still didn't help the fact that everything was blurry because of then rain.

I slowly walked towards the figure, until I got close enough to hear them, it sounded like a girl, and she was crying and mumbling things to her self.

I exaimined the girl, with her blondish hair, she was wearing a pair of black jeans, and these boots that look like the ones I bought Lexi. Suddenly it hit me, it is Lexi.

I quickly ran over to her, while attempting to take my jacket off. When I reached her, I put my jacket over her, and held the umbrella above her. I heard her whisper a thank you, but she didn't look up.

I sat down next to her, and pulled her into my arms, she at first fought back, thinking I was a stranger, but she looked up to see it was me, which made her cry even more.

" Shh it's ok Lex" I said as I rocked back in forth, with her stll in my grasp. " I know you didn't do anything, i'm sorry for getting mad, it was in the heat of the moment." She looked up at me, and I looked back.

Her mascrea was smeared, her eyes were red, and her hair was soaking wet. " I'm sorry that you can't trust me" She finally said, " No Lex I trust  you, I just over react sometimes, and I am the one at fault, I shouldn't have trusted Andrea." I replied.

" Yeah it was pretty stupid of you to trust her" She said, laughing a bit. I smiled and stood up, reaching my arm out for her to grab. " I don't want to go back to the house, everyone is going to be asking questions and shit." She sighed as she stood up.

" Let's go back to your apartment then, we can watch a movie and go to bed" I suggested, she nodded in agreement, and I pulled her into a hug.

" I love you Kiki, like alot" She said, " I love you more than you love me though" I responded, making her smile. I looked down at her, and kissed her. Once we stopped, she looked up and let out a giggle. " What?" I asked as we walked back to my car.

" I'm just happy that I can mark kiss in the rain off my bucket list." She replied smiling. 

--

-----

----

Posting another chapter today, so stay around for it.

It's going to mainly be focused on Connor's video today

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!