What the future has planned

-KIAN'S POV-

As we walked to our group of friends, I kept my arm around Lexi, afraid to let go of her.

When we came into view, everyone stared at us quietly, confused as to why we were not only together, but my arm was around her.

"What the actual fuck is happening" Andrea finally says after a few seconds of silence. Lexi sighs and looks up.

"It's a really long story, can we just go home please?" Lexi asks, and Andrea

nods as she quickly picks up both of their things and stands up.

"I'll go put this in the car, bye guys!" Andrea says as she walks away., and everyone waves goodbye.

Lexi hugs me one more time and whispers another thank you before following Andrea to her car.

I rub my eyes and sit down, trying to process what had happened in the past 10 minutes. When I looked up, everyone was staring at me.

"What?" I snapped, and they all quickly looked away.

"Ok obviously no one else is going to ask, so I will. What the actual fuck happened?" Sam asks, and I sigh.

I didn't want to tell them that Lexi almost got raped, because she might not want them to know, so I just summarized the whole situation.

"We talked, she left, she got lost and some guy tried stealing her phone, I rescued her, we walked back. Can we leave now?" I lied, and my friends stare at me for a moment, taken back by my lack of detail.

"Um yeah sure, bye guys" Jc says as he stands up, with Trevor and Ricky.

"Bye, we'll be over later if thats ok with you guys" Jenn states, "yeah it's fine" Ricky responds.

"Troye and I are going over to Tyler's, so count us out" Connor adds, and Ricky nods his head as an ok.

"So Jack, Sam, Lauren, and I will be over later" Jenn finalizes.

"Actually I promised Arden a movie night so i'm out" Lauren adds, and I groan.

"Oh my fucking god, we don't need a list of who is coming and who isn't, just come if you want" I snap, and start walking towards the car.

I hear a few mumbles before Jc, Ricky, and Trevor follow me to the car.

-LEXI'S POV-

"So do you want to talk about it?" Andrea asks as she sits next to me on the couch.

I sigh and turn my body towards her. "So basically I asked Kian if we could talk, and we did which cleared up a lot of things. Then I decided to walk back, but I ran into this guy who seemed nice at first, but then tried to you know... Rape me" I state, and Andrea lets out a small gasp.

"But before he could like actually do anything bad, Kian came and practically saved me, then we walked back to you guys" I finish, and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.