Youtuber Whispers

I woke up with a camera in my face, " And she has finally awoken!" Troye screams, I laugh and sit up in the bed, looking around. " Wait did Kian ever come back?" I ask " I don't belive so" Troye replies. I sigh and get out of bed, "do you want to order room service for breakfast?" I ask " Yes please, I want pancakes!" He replies. I laugh and order our food.

I sat back down and grabbed my phone to see a few text mesages:

Kiki<3: I'm staying in Dom's room, see you in the morning, g'night love <3 xoxo

Nashieboo:p: Lex! we need to hang out before Vidcon is over! How about lunch after your meet and greet?

ConnieFrannie: I NEED HELP SHOULD I WEAR MY RED OR BLACK SHIRT TO THE MEET AND GREET

ConnieFrannie: LEXI ANSWER ME DAMMIT THIS IS IMPORTANT!

I laughed and responded to ever one.

To Kiki<3: It's morning, where are you?

To Nashieboo: Sounds good! Meet me at my station like 20 minutes before it's over, you could be like a suprise guest ;)

To ConnieFrannie: BITCH WEAR THE BLACK ONE, ILY

" LEXI ROOM SERVICE IS HERE!" Troye says excitidly, and runs to the door, swinging it open. 10 seconds later he walk back in with a frown on his face, " It's just Kian, and he doesn't have food" Troye says, slumping down on the bed. " Is Troye a hungry boy?" I ask laughing " very" he replies rubbing his belly. 

" Good morning!" Kian says as he enters the room. " I don't care your not food" Troye says pulling the covers over himself. " Morning love" I say, still giggling. " How did you sleep?" He asks as he sits on the couch. " Well Troye doesn't try to kill me while i'm sleeping, unlike you" I reply. Troye laughs from under the covers. " I'm good in bed" He says, causing me to laugh. 

" Lexi what are you doing today?" Kian asks " Um I have a meet and greet at 10:30 till 12, and then Nash and I are going for lunch, and I think I am free for the rest of the day." I reply, " CAN WE FILM?' Troye yells " And then I'm filming with Troye" I add.

" Ok O2L has a meet and greet from 10:30 till 12, then we have a 2 hour panel, and after that I think Sam and I are getting inteviwed by ClevverTV, but after that we can hang out." He says, I smile " Sounds good!" I respond.

-SKIP TO AFTER MEET AND GREET-

" They were so excited when they saw you!" I say, " Oh my gosh I know" Nash responds. We entered Chipolte, and ordered our food. " You have ordered the same thing from Chipolte since high school!" Nash says as we sit down. "Whatever" I reply giggling. "So Lex whats new? I feel like we don't get to talk much anymore!" Nash says as he takes a huge bite out of his taco. " Well Josh cheated on me, then I fake dated Kian, and now i'm really dating Kian" I respond in one breath. " Wait he cheated on you?" Nash said with his older brother voice. " Yeah... With Nikki" I say as I take a bite of my food.

" Lex just say the word and I wil fly down to Seattle and personally whoop his ass" Nash says " It's fine Nash, besides, now I have Kian, who is a millon times better than Josh" I say, " Whats new in your life?" I ask, trying to change the subject. 

" Same old stuff I guess... I mean I'm going on Digi tour but you obviously know that because your guest starring in it" He says. " Speaking of starring..." Nash starts to say, " Cam, Andrea, and Cody are going to be in a new movie called Expelled and they need one more female cast member." I drop my food and look up at Nash.

" Do I need to audition...?" I ask nervously " Well you were going to, but I talked to the producers, and they are giving you the part on the spot!" Nash says excitedly. "NASH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I yelled as I tackled him with a hug. " Anything for you" Nash replies, laughing a bit.

-AFTER LUNCH-

I was halfway done with filming with Troye, we were doing Youtuber Whispers. " Have you ever peed on your grandma?" I ask, but Troye just looks at me confused, which made me burst out into laughter. " Did you just ask me if I have ever made love to my grandma?" Troye asks half terrified, half confused. " NO!" I say laughing harder. I was laughing so much that I fell out of my chair, which caused Troye to laugh really hard and he ended up knocking over the camera.

" I think we should stop before we break the lamp" Troye says, I agree and fall back on the bed. " Do you know when Kiki's interview is over?" I ask, and before Troye could answer, Kian walks through the door. " I think he will be done soon" Troye responds. " Well I have to go, I'm meeting up with Casper and Joe. See you later!" Troye says. " bye!" I say as he closes the door.

" How were your interviews and stuff?" I ask Kian, " The meet and greet and stuff were fun, someone had a #cexi shirt on, and it was pretty cool" Kian says "How was your day?" I thought about my day really quick, and then responded. " I did the meet and greet, which was fun. Then I went out to lunch with Nash, and came back here to film with Troye" I respond. " Oh and I also got a part in a movie" I add in quickly, as if it wasn't a bug deal, when in the inside I was doing cartwheels.

" What?! You got an acting job? Congrats Lex!" Kian says as he kisses me. " Let's go out and celebrate" He says as he grabs his wallet. " Alrighty" I respond, and we headed off to who the hell knows where.

---

------

-------

Omg sorry for all these shitty updates lately, I promise they will get better.

I just kinda ran out of ideas, but now I have some good ideas.

Don't forget to vote and comment!