My name is Lexi Sharp...

I told Kian everything, I told him about the bullying, the cutting, moving, Josh, Nikki, everything.

He stared at me blankly He knows you use to cut, he thinks your some sucicdal loser now I thought to my self. " Wow.... Well I guess it's my turn" He says, and I sit back waiting for him to start.

" Well I had a pretty ok life until I started making youtube videos with Sam" He says " Day after day we were teased, and bullied for making videos, it got bad Lex, I'm tellin you. But Sam wasn't bullied as bad as I was. It was so bad that I would go behind the school and eat lunch sometimes." Kian shifts his weight and continues. " I was just about to give up Youtube for good, but then I noticed all the support I was getting from my fans, so I continued to keep uploading. next thing you know i was going to cool places and Vidcon, and now I'm here" He says. 

I raised an eyebrow at him, signaling that I knew he left something out.  "Fine" he says " Andrea and I dated for like 2 years, but things didn't work out, I thought she was the one Lexi I really did." He says " But now I relize that I can do better, I just wish she wouldn't ignore me,I wish we could still be friends." He says looking down.

I sit up and put my hand out " Hi Kian Robert Lawley, my name is Lexi Rose Sharp, and it was a pleasure to finally meet you" I say. He grabs my hand " Hi Lexi Rose Sharp, my nam is Kian Robert Lawley and it was amazing to finally meet the real you" He says smiling.

We shake hands, and a huge weight felt like it was lifted off my shoulders. " Do you want me to drive you home?" He asks as he gets up to grab his phone " Well um I'm kinda home alone for the next few days and it's kinda scary at my house..." I say looking down. " Well lucky for you, we have a guest bedroom that I think you would enjoy" He says smiling.

I stand up and hug him " Thanks Kiki" I say, " Anytime Lex!" he says, and leads me downstairs so he can let ther others know I was staying.

" Boys we will be having a new room mate for a few days, don't kill her" He says plopping down next to Trevor. I laugh and sit next to Connor.

" Welcome to our house, don't touch my nutella" he says with a smile, I laugh and shake my head " Fine" I say sitting back.

" GUYS I FORGOT TO MAKE AN O2L VIDEO WHATS THE THEME?!" Jc runs in yelling " Collab week" Ricky replies. " Lexi in order to sleep on a bed tonight you have to make a collab with me" Jc says smirking " Mr. Caylen was that a threat?" I say dramaticly gasping. The boys laugh, " Maybe, maybe not ... Pleaseee come help me make a collab" He says pulling at my arm.

" If I must" I say, and follow him upstairs. 

" What is the collab exactly?" I say sitting down on Jc's bed. " How about a Q&A? That seems quick and easy" He says, and I nod agreeing. I tweet out the hashtag #askJexi which was our ship name apprently ever since he tweeted the photo of him and I laughing over Sam falling on his face. 

" WHATS UP O2L? Jc here" He says into the camera. After he introduced me and explained what we are doing, we both started looking at the tweets people sent out. 

" Youtube crush?" Jc asks wiggling his eyebrows, " besides Kian" He says. Wait why besides Kian? Oh yeah we are 'dating'. " For sure Alfie AKA Pointlessblog" I answer, " You?" He thinks for a minute " Grav3yardgirl AkA Bunny for sure" He responses winking at the camera.

"Ok how about this question" I say " F**k, marry, kill... Connor, Joey, Trevor" Jc laughs, " Ok, f**k Joey, Marry Connor, cause he would make a loyal husband, and kill Trevor cause it's illegal for me to... Yeah.." I laugh, " F**k Connor, because I mean... You know, marry Joey, and kill Trevy cause he thinks he's the king of staring" I say as we both laughing.

After an hour of filming, we finally finish and go back downstairs. " MOVIE TIME!" I say jumping in between Connor and Kian. " Lets get this movie started!" Connor says high fiving me. 

I could tell this was going to be an intersting next few days...

-----

--------]---

Idk when my next update will be, but it will be soon!

do you like #cexi or #Lian?