Why?

I ran downstairs and collapsed in someones arms, I don't know whos and I didn't care whos. But I was broken, and I didn't know if I was going to be able to put back the pieces by myself

-

"Lexi what's wrong? What happened are you ok?" I heard the person holding me say, worry filled their voice. I looked up to see Connor looking back down at me with worried eyes, Jc and Trevor stood beside him with the same expression. "I heard yelling and was coming to check on you, but here you are and you don't seem ok" he admits.

"Con he hates me, he always has" I say as I begin crying as I replay his words in my head. "Lexi I don't care for you" His voice haunted my thoughts.

"Lexi, babe what do you mean?" He asks as he wipes away one of my tears. "He told me he was only using me to get Andrea jealous, and that he didn't mean for it to get this serious, he said he never-" I was cut off by my own sobs, not being able to finish the sentance.

I looked back at the other two boys, Trevor looked worried and I could tell he was trying to gather words to say. Jc looked angry, as did Connor. "That fucker" Jc mumbled, his hands were in fists.

When Kian wasn't being protective over me, it was Jc looking after me. He was basically my older protective brother, same with Connor but he was more leaned back. "Lexi come on, get up. Let's go somewhere else" Connor calmly said, and I stood up with him.

I looked over at Trevor, and he was grabbing my stuff. Jc still looked furious, he had his face in his hands, and he looked like he was trying to think. Finally he spoke up.

"I don't give a shit who Kian is to me, no one says or does that to anyone, and he is not getting away with it." Jc angirly said, and started towards the stairs. "Jc please no!" I called out as I grabbed his arm.

"Yes it hurts that he doesn't love me, but me being the stupid person I am I still love him and I don't want him getting hurt. Please don't hurt him" I begged. Jc looked at me and took a deep breath, and laughed a bit.

"I don't understand what he ever did to deserve you. Here you are, after him telling you the things you never want to hear, yet you are still looking out for him. Lexi, you don't deserve an ass like him. I thought he was different, but obiviously he is a piece of shit." Jc said. "Stop caring about him, he doesn't deserve you, he doesn't deserve to even think about you. Now please go with Connor and Trevor, ill be there in a bit." He finished, and he pulled me in for a hug, which I took.

I let go of Jc, and mumbled a thank you as I followed the other two out the door. What I did to deserve these friends? I have no idea, what I did to deserve Kian? I still have no idea.

-KIAN'S POV-

I kicked my bed in anger as I pulled my hair. Why am I so fucking stupid!? I didn't mean anything of what I said, it just kind of came out of my mouth in the spur of the moment.

I remember Lexi's facial expressions perfectly when I said that, her face dropped. Her face drained of all color, and her eyes lost the little sparkle in them, they looked lifeless. She looked about ready to pass out, and tears were barely spilling from her eyes.

I could hear Connor and Jc trying to calm her down, which reminded me that I was going to get yelled at by them,  which I fully deserve. I heard heavy steps coming towards the stairs, which probably belonged to Jc.

I opened the door to face Jc, but I heard Lexi's voice from downstairs, she sounded so weak. "Yes it hurts that he doesn't love me, but me being the stupid person I am I still love him and I don't want him getting hurt. Please don't hurt him"

Well that made me feel even worse. What did I ever do to deserve a girl like her? Even after everything I put her through, she still cares about me a great deal. I zoned out a bit, but started listening when Jc told Lexi to go with Connor and Trevor, and that he would meet up with them.

I heard the front door close, then the angry foot steps resumed as they came up the stairs.

My bedroom door swung open, reveling Jc who looked extremly frustrated and angry. But he asked me only one question before storming out of my room. 

"Why hurt someone you love, when you already know they aren't alright?"

I stood there speechless at his one simple question, I didn't know how to respond, so I just looked at my shoes, Jc stormed back out of my room, slamming the door shut. He walked down the stairs, and I heard him open the door.

But before he closed it he yelled, "Kian have fun fixing this mess. This time we aren't here to help."

--

---

---

---

Kian is all over the place honestly

and Jc reacted like this bc he sees Lexi as a little sister, so it's not because he likes her or anything.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share