Just a toy

-LEXI'S POV-

2 DAYS LATER:

I quietly sat at the breakfast table looking down at my cup of coffee, watching as the steam rose out of it. "Lexi do you want toast with your eggs?" Trevor asked, and I nodded my head. 

I've been staying at Trevor's house the past couple nights, while Jc trys to get me a new key for my apartment because I can't find mine. I love Trevor to death, but I honestly can't wait to be alone in my apartment, because I just don't want to be around people.

When I first got here two days ago, I was in tears, I couldn't breathe, and I felt like my heart was smashed into a million pieces. Now, I am just in shock, in shock on how I never could tell her didn't like me, and in shock about the overall situation. 

I haven't spoken barely 10 words in the past couple of days, I just don't have the energy to talk because I feel so drained. Trevor still talks to me though, he tries to act like he doesn't know I am not talking, in hopes for me actually join in on the converation.

"Here" Trevor says as he puts the plate of food infront of me, I give him a small smile, and grab my fork while he sits beside me.

"Lexi I think it would be a good idea if we went out today, just for a walk to get us some fresh air. Do you want to go to the beach?" He asks, and I just shrug. "I think it's a good idea, the beach is really relaxing." He state, and I nod in agreement.

Trevor looks up at me and sighs before looking back at his food and continues eating. I feel horrible for seeming like im ignoring him, I just don't want to interact with people

But he has been here for you, so why are you ignoring him? I began aruging back and forth between my inner self, and finally give in on the fact that I shouldn't be shutting Trevor out.

"The beach sounds like a good idea Trev, and maybe we can get Panera after" I quietly said, and he looks upat me and smiles. "Yeah, sounds like a good idea" he responds. 

We eat our food in mostly silence, he talks a few times, and I end up responding which seems to make him happy. After we both are finished I grab our plates and put them in the sink, and start for the stairs. "I'm going to go get ready" I state, and Trevor nods.

I go into the guest bedroom and quickly check my phone, all I saw was a few texts from Kian, so I put my phone back down, not wanting to talk to him. Though deep down inside I did want to tlak to him.

I wanted to be able to talk to him like how I use to, I want to be able to hug him and cuddle with him, and make lame boyfriend verus girlfriend videos, but I knew none of it would happen because he didn't want the same from me. Because all I was to him was a toy, and now that he is bored with me, he has put me away.

-KIAN'S POV-

I sat on the edge of my bed with my head in my hands. She wasn't responding to any of my texts, which honestly didn't suprise me. I wouldn't answer to myself ethier right now. God, I'm such a fuck up. I litertlly ruin every good thing that comes my way.

I longed for her touch, her scent. I miss everything and anything that there was to miss about Lexi. I miss waking up to her next to me, I miss seeing her nose crinkle when she laughs, I miss her laugh, I miss her smile, I miss her dimples from when she smiled. I miss everything.

Of course it will be impossible for me to get her back, but the word impossible has the word 'possible' in it for a reason, right?

--

---

---

I hate to say this but the story is unfortuantly going to be over in 5 chapters, which is why I haven't updated that much, I really don't want this story to end.

It was my first ever real like 'book' and even though I cringe when I read the first like 30 chapters, i'm really proud of this.

Don't worry, there will be an epliouge, but most likely no squel.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!