Nightmares

" Lets watch The Purge!" Trevor said as he walked in with two bowls of popcorn, all the boys agreed and put in the movie. I personally hated horror movies, but I didn't want to say anything because they were letting me stay at their house for the next 5 days.

I was sitting inbetween Connor and Kian, and a blue blanket was draped over our feet. I looked at both of them wondering who I will jump to at a scary scene, I guess I will find out.

Right from the start I was terrified, and when the first really scary thing happened, I jumped to Connor who put his arm around me to calm me down " It's just a movie, remeber that" He whispered. I then calmed down, and looked over at Kian who had a jelous look on his face.

Why would Kian be jelous? I thought to my self, but I just shook it off and I returned to hiding in Connor's arms.

-

-Connor's POV-

" That was one good movie" Sam said getting up to put away to bowls that once were filled with popcorn. All the boys nodded in agreement. " Lexi the movie is over" I said as a looked down at her. 

She was peacefully curled up to my side, with her head on my chest sleeping away. " Jc help me get Lex to bed, she fell asleep" I said as I slowly shifted my body weight to where I was sitting up. Jc came over and picked her up, taking her to her room.

I sighed, she was so pretty, but I knew Kian liked her so I would'n't ever try and make a move on her. I guess tryig to find a girlfriend is alot harder than it seems...

- Lexi's POV-

I woke up and checked my phone to see it was 3:45am, I sighed and looked around not knowing where I was until I rembered I was in the guest room. I layed back down to try and go to sleep, but that stupid movie has scared me half to death.

I got out of my bed and went out into the hall way to see if anyone was awake, but they were all sleeping, not wanting to go back to my room and sleep alone, I started heading towards Kian's room, knowing it would be ok to wake him up.

I slowly opened his door trying  my best not to make noise, and tipped toed over to Kian. He was tossing and turning, and was mumbling to him self. " Kiki wake up" I whispered as a nudged him a bit.

His eyes fluttered open and he looked at me " Lex?" He asked sitting up and turning on his lamp, showing the confused look on his face. " Hi Kian, sorry but I couldn't sleep so I decided to come into your room and when I came in you were like having a nightmare or something." I said " Oh, well are you ok?" He asks " I'm fine but that stupid movie scared the shit out of me" I say laughing a little at the end.

" Well you are welcome to stay here if you don't want to go to your room" he says scooting over making me room. I lay on his bed and face him " Thank you Kiki" I say looking at him " For what?" he asks " For letting me stay at your house, for being here for me, for running me over with your skateboard" I say smiling.

" it was a pleasure running you over" he says jokingly. " Hey how about we go out with the boys tomorrow then film a ask O2L and friends video?" he says as he turns off his lamp " sounds good to me" I say slowly closing my eyes.

" Night Kiki" I say " Night Lex" He says, and right before I drift away to sleep, I hear Kian whisper ever so quietly " I love you..."

--

-------

SHORT CHAPTER OMG SORRY AND ITS SO SO BAD 

But im writing to next chapter right now and its gonna be long cause im introducing a new character so i had to make this one short.

Give this book a vote, leave a comment, and add to your libray!

CLIFF HANGERRR