Full pledged

-still at the beach-

I layed back and looked at the California sky, it was beautiful, I closed my eyes and inhaled the salty ocean air. A girl could get use to this I thought to my self.

I let the sun's rays hit my bare skin, hoping I could get a nice tan, but all of a sudden I didn't feel the sun on me. " Where the hell did the sun go?" I say earning a few giggles from the other girls.

Before I could open my eyes to see what was blocking the sun, two arms swept under me lifting me up from my black and pink beach towel. " You need to cool off" I hear Kian's voice say.

I open my eyes to see Kian with an evil grin on his face. "Kian please don't do what I think you're going to do." I say as I try to wiggle out of his grip, which may I say was very strong. Kian just smiled and started running towards the water. " HERE YOU GO!" He screamed, but just as he let go of me, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in with me.

I swam up, and started laughing when I saw Kian giving me a pouty face. " Aw did wittle Kian get wet?" I say swimming over to him. " I'm mad at you" He says turning away, but I could see him trying not to laugh.

I jumped on his back and laughed " Aw don't be mad Kiki" I said as I ruffled his hair " Now you know to never do that again." He laughed and gave me one of his beautful smiles , wait Lexi you can't say that about Kian, you have a boyfriend back home.  I thought to my self.

Back home in Seattle, I have a loving boyfriend named Josh, he is tall, with hazel eyes, and dirty blonde hair quiffed up to the side. He was the star of the football team, and was every girls dream boy, and since I was every guys dream girl, we were perfect for each other!

" You ready to head back home?" Kian asked as we got out of the water and walked towards everyone else. " Yeah I need to shower, but can you hang out later?" I ask " Sure, you can come over to my house, everyone is coming over to watch a movie" He replied as he dried off his body. I smiled and nodded " Sounds like a perfect way to end the day." He smiled and we headed towards his car.

- At home-

I got out of the shower and went into my closet to pick out an outfit. Since we are just watching a movie, I settled on a pair of Nike shorts and one of my sweatshirts from my merch. I put on my clothes and walked over to the bathroom.

I decided to keep my hair down, and only put on eyeliner and mascrea. Once I was done I checked the time, it was only 6:30 meaning I had half an hour before I leave. I walked over to my laptop to see I had an email, I  quickly sat down and opened it.

Dear Lexi Sharp,

Your Youtube account (lexsharpp) Has reached 990k subscribers, meaning you are now a full pledged Youtuber! Congratulations We look forward to seeing your channel grow and become bigger. You are going o be signed to a company called Fullscreen, which alot of the other Youtubers such as O2L and Jennxpenn are signed too. You will get your first paycheck at the end of the month. Welcome to the Youtube community!

- Youtube

A smile crept on my face and ran downstairs, " MOM, DAD GUESS WHAT!"' I scream while running around the house trying to figure out where they are. " Over here sweetie, what's the big news?" My dad asks as I run into his study.

" I'M A FULL PLEDGED YOUTUBER NOW!" I say jumping up in down " Congratulations honey!" My mom says hugging me " We are so proud of you!" My dad adds on. " Thank you!" I say beaming a smile at them. I have to go call Josh and tell him!  I think to my self. " Ok, I'm going to go call Josh, and I'm going over to Kian's house to watch a movie with him and his friends" I say walking out of his study. " Be safe!" My parents yell, and I run back up to my room.

I call Josh and wait...  No answer, thats werid, he usually answers when I call... Oh well, he is probly at practice. I quickly put on my shoes, grab my car keys, and head over to Kian's.

------

---------

8-06-14 

I'll post the next chapter after this ones published..

Soooo Josh is in the story as Lexi's boyfriend that lives in Seattle.... but is he really good for her?

Read the next chapter to find out!