Is it a Punishment or a treat?

(yes I stole my own starter. But that's all. Couldn't be bothered to rewrite those 87ish words.)

Dip pov:

Bill. Bill's all I could think. He was everywhere.

Saliva hanging from both our tongues as he pulled away from the kiss.

"What did you say? Why did you get mad Dipshit? Tell me again."

"Because y-you, you said you didn't love me anymore. So I was hurt and I- I......"

"I'm sorry." He moved his hands towards my face and stroked my cheek, dropping both arms on my shoulders. "But that still doesn't excuse the fact that you did what you did."

"I know. But do you? Do you really not love me anymore?"

"No, I do! Look it's all a misunderstanding okay? I was talking about another young man I met many years ago."

"Wait ..... Uh, what?"

"You're not the first I've fallen for Dipper. Although you may be the most special."

"So who is the 'mysterious young man'?"

"Look kid, you're not gonna want to know."

I brushed my arm against Bill's chest, breathing heavily as my fingers traced his abs.

"Yes. I do. Please?"

He rubbed a hand across his forehead, sighing.

"Your uncle."

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"You heard me. Your uncle. Good old Fordsy."

"Yeah I heard, I just.... Wow that was unexpected."

"Heh. Well I thought everything about me would be unexpected?"

"Not really. Jerk."

"Don't call me that Dipshit. Now go on, you know what to do."

"Of course I do master Cipher."

"Shut up and get on with it then. Or I'll use that mouth of yours for something other than talking."

"You know I wouldn't mind~"

I unbuttoned his shirt, taking it slow getting real close to him whilst doing so.

(Lol didn't mean to make that rhyme.)

Once that was fully off, I unbuckled his belt and left it next to me, throwing all the other items of discarded clothing near the door.

"And you."

I then removed my own clothes, doing the same with them.

Stood there in just a pair of boxers, I held the belt out for Bill to take.

And he did.

"Almost perfect." One snap and I felt something really weird.

Although I knew instantly what it was. He'd done it many times before.

Let's just say, I was part cat, shall we?

Bill had the magic to turn me Neko.

And the results were cute but also immensely dangerous.

Bill gets really really needy when I'm like this.

Does he have a thing for cats? (Sebastian. UwU.)
A cat fetish? Is that even a thing? Probably not.

As well as aquiring ears and a tail every time, I also shrunk by about a foot. Which was absolutely freaking wonderful. As if I wasn't short enough already.

"So kitty, you starting this round off or am I?"

"I will sir." I walked forward, pulling his boxers down and taking his hard member in my hand. I began stroking down the sides which eventually led to me pumping insanely fast.

I'd learned by now to whine about having to stand when I was in Neko form. So I didn't bother.

I think that was his plan though. To tire me out so I was always too weak to protest when it came round to doing "that".

"Ngh-ah, ahh- you c-can stop."

Jesus Christ that was quick.

I let go of Bill's member and looked up at him.

"Your turn."

"What?"

"You do it."

I sat down, mouth agape. He'd never asked this of me before.

I did anyway.

He sat himself down opposite me, watching as I grasped my own member and ran my hand up and down.

After what was probably around 10 minutes, he told me to stop again.

And god was I thankful for that.

Blood was dripping down my chin from where I'd bit down hard on my tongue in a desperate attempt to hold back loud moans.

"What do you wish me to do now, sir?"

"What do you think stupid?"

I crawled in-between his legs, pushing my leash to the side, taking in his entire length in my mouth at once. Since I'd had way too many experiences, I considered myself an expert.

"Ah, fuck Pinetree you're brilliant at this. Just a little bit - yeah there you go."