Stealing a Pinetree

Bill's pov: (this ain't gonna happen often btw)

Heh. I could hear him. I could hear my little tree's thoughts. And he'd said some quite rude -yet still true- things about me. I wasn't going to just let this slide.

I got up from the couch and teleported myself to my room. He was laying there, fighting against the metal, desperate to be freed from the cuffs. Oh how I loved watching him squirm. That adorable pouty face, those few freckles he had, and those irresistible gold - brown eyes. In my eyes he was nothing but perfect.

He noticed me standing there watching him and wriggled faster, eyes huge.

A small purr escaped my lips. I slowly walked to his side and stroked his hair

"Awww. You look so helpless there pinetree. Ya need any 'help'?"

"N-NOT FROM YO-YOU!"

"Have it your way then" it was probably best not to approach him until he was begging to be released. Only then would I know he trusted my next movements.

*Snap*

Dip's pov:

He's gone again.

Fucking wonderful.

And the lights had gone out too. Pitch black. My only option was to lay there until he came back up and then I'd prove that I was going to be good.

I looked over my shoulder and two glowing purple eyes were hovering in the blackness of the room.

"Who's there?!" My breathing was shaky.

"B-bill? This isn't f-funny!"

They drifted nearer, so I squeezed my eyes shut tight.

I could feel a long, sharp - nailed finger on my lips move up to silencing me.

"No. It's not Bill"

He lifted his hand away and I felt them move up to my wrists.

"What a-are you d-doing?"

No reply

He proceeded to loosen the cuffs and crack them off.

Shit. I couldn't even shout for Bill because I knew he wouldn't come and help me.

Maybe he wanted this. Maybe this was his plan. What if he wanted to get rid of me? I hadn't been that bad, had I?

"No dear, Bill doesn't know."

I gasped and lay rigid.

"And it's going to stay that way."

"N-No! Let go of me!"

"No. I want you. I think I'm going to steal a Pinetree, to teach you a lesson. Since that 'oh so magical Nacho' is too weak to do it himself."

He put a cloth over my face. I kicked him in the balls but he just laughed. Fuck I'm dead meat now.

And then....

And then it all went black. Blacker than the room already was.