If I say so

"Finally! What took you so long?" Bill huffed as I entered the room.

"I was finishing up sir" I held my hands behind my back, standing up straight.

*eye roll* "Sure you were. Get your ass over here." He pointed to his lap.

I hoisted myself up and sat there for a few minutes.Then I screamed. Naturally. He'd sunk his fangs deep into my shoulder.

"That's for falling asleep during a task. Now don't move or I'll make it worse. "

He kept biting at that spot, making me scream louder everyime.

I hung my head, sobbing, knowing I deserved this.

After what seemed like an hour, he stopped and licked up all the blood. 

"It's your own fault. If you can't handle your tasks then maybe I should just kill you and get it all out of the way" It did not sound like he was in a good mood. I was about to get up to leave him alone when he pulled me back down. "You don't leave unless i tell you to"

"I-im sorry m-master. P-please don't kill me" The look he shot me genuinely was terrifying.

"If you beg for mercy maybe I'll give you something you'll enjoy"

I faced him and opened my mouth to speak.

"No Pinetree. On your knees" I did as I was told and got on all fours.

"Well? What do you have to say for yourself?"

" I -I'm really sorry master, I swear, please don't hurt me. I know I've done wrong but please. Please. I beg of you. "

"I think it's high time you made yourself useful around here don't you pup?" He pulled me up so his face was right in mine, using the collar.

" I-. Yes Master. I do"

"Glad you agree. Go fetch me the Blue key from my dresser."

" certainly.... Sir"

I searched his dresser but I couldn't find a key anywhere. There were some gold nuggets, a leash, something that looked like a miniature fossil, a roll of duct tape and a rock with silver triangles all over it. It was beautiful. I looked all around, until my finger slipped and caught a button that I SWEAR wasn't there a second ago. It shifted from the rock, to a navy, star shaped key.

"Ahhhh. Smart"

I placed the key in the small pocket of my apron and followed the hallways back to the living room.

"Key" he already had his hand held out waiting for it.

I passed it to him and he stood up motioning for me to follow.

We reached his bedroom. He placed his hand on the door and pushed it open, "ladies first"

"Um t-thank you sir"