The 'job'

Dipper pov: *at Tad's placceee*

"I noticed you never got round to giving me that blowjob.... So, care to do it now?"

"N- um, yes s-sir"."

"Good pet. That's what I like to hear."

He was already positioned on his throne, legs spread ever so slightly, smug grin, watching my every move.

I got down on my all fours and unzipped his pants, taking his member out and bringing my head closer.

"Make sure you do it properly. I want to be actually pleasured for once. It's no fun having to masturbate by yourself you know."

"Well, n-no I didn't. I've never done it at all myself. Sir."

"Loser. And you call yourself a teenage boy? Just hurry up and focus on my dick."

He rolled his eyes and pushed me forward into his crotch.

I didn't bother with the tip at first, I went straight in. Well I had no choice really, I was being force fed a massive cock.

I heard the squeak of the leather as he gripped the armrests. And let out quite a few load moans. I sped up my pace, Making him moan louder. That was my number one priority at the minute.
To please my Master. Tad Strange.

And just thinking that way was a tad, well......
Strange.

But I carried on nonetheless until he came in my mouth.

It was dripping everywhere and tasted absolutely gross.

"Sw-swallow it then. What are you waiting for y-you dumb bitch?"

I let it slide down my throat. God that stuff's revolting.

"I don't care. And did I tell you to stop? No. So keep going."

"O-ow!" Tad had a handful of my hair, and brought me once again down to his crotch.

"KEEP GOING, OR I WILL SHOVE THIS 13 INCH MOTHERFUCKER RIGHT UP YOUR ASS. WITH NO HESITATION! GOT IT?"

"Yes. I-im very sorry Master. Please don't!"

I whimpered at the way he suddenly snapped. I was a big coward. And I wasn't going to let him get to me.

So I got back into my former position and lowered my mouth onto his member, arching my back.

"That's right. You keep on at it."

A shiver went down my spine. I felt his fingers move to the back of my dress, where the zipper was.

It slowly ran down my back, and I wanted to grab his hand and stop him but I knew I couldn't. Even if I wasn't currently in a situation like this, I had no power. I was nothing compared to him.

I bobbed my head back up and down, it had been 20 minutes, I think? When he finally told me to stop.

"Come sit on Master's lap like a good pet."

I pulled away, ignoring all the saliva still connecting me to my new Dominants genitila.

(Yes when I'm not brain-dead,which I usually am, I can think of pretty fancy words. Impressive huh? _^_ no not really XD)

I jumped up into his arms and he placed me roughly on both his knees.

"Do you know what I want now?"

"N-no but whatever it is, I'll be happy to do for you sir."

"Good, good. Just making sure you know your place."

"Give me a command then please Master."

"Stay absolutely still. Just there, and don't move. That's easy enough even for a dumb whore like you."

I raised my head a little, his hand sliding up the back of my neck.

The other went the opposite direction. Tad took his gloves off and allowed one of his fingers to poke itself into my entrance.

"S-s-anghh- sto-p."

"Why should I? You're mine to do as I please with. So quit complaining."

"Ah- f-fuck."

"Bill clearly taught you nothing. Pets aren't allowed to use those words. Bad boy."

I flinched as he raised his hand. Which was clearly the reaction he wanted from me.

"Thought so. You will NOT use those words again. Got it?" He grabbed my the neck using one finger to lift my head up.

"No sir."

"That's better." I moaned , his finger going in deeper.

"You like that?"

"N-no ahh-ahhh."

"Don't lie to me because I assure you, you'll regret it."

"Then y-yes sir. I d-do. Agh-"

"Exactly. I better not catch you lying again. Pets shouldn't keep things from their Master's either."

"I- know."

He gave me a sort of sideways glare.

"Alrighty then. Enough chatting. Ride me."