Kiss me

Dipper's pov:

He locked the door behind us and threw me on his bed, tossing the key aside.

"So Pinetree, You know what i want?"

"Um, n-no sir"

"Kiss me"

My eyes were wide in shock. "You what?" 

"I said, kiss me. Now. Or else"

"B-but why?" 

"Because I want you to. And I specifically remember you saying you'd do anything to please me. So, kiss me."

"I-I- uh..."

"NOW. Kiss me and I'll go easy on you"

"W-what do you mean, you'll 'go easy on me'"

"Looks like someone's feeling brave, answering back to me. " Bill raised an eyebrow, his face bearing a scowl.

I caved. "N-No!"

"No what?" I quickly realised my mistake.

"No m-master! I-Im sorry s-sir" I was shaking like a leaf. 

"you'd better be. KISS ME." my eyes would've widened more still, if it was possible.

If it meant avoiding another punishment, id do it. So i did. I hoisted myself up onto his lap and held both his shoulders, pulling him closer. 

I didn't want this but i didn't want to make it seem too fake either. I hope i was doing an okay job. I threw my arm around his neck and slipped my tongue into his mouth, moaning when i felt his hand come in contact with my member. 

Bill pulled away from me. "Ya like that, slut?"

"N-no, i jArgHhNGh-"

He'd taken hold of my member and began pumping me in his hand. 

"Oh really?" i wanted to slap that smug grin off his face but right now i was in no position to argue.

"Ma-master p-please..."

"Please, what Pinetree?"

"G-g-go f-faSTer..."

"Why should i treat you? You've been quite a bad boy recently haven't you?"

"I, I'll m-make up f-for it sir I pr-promi-SE!"

He thought about it for a few minutes while still pumping me.

"Alright. I'll help you. As long as you let me use you for whatever i want after. Sound fair?"

I nodded as i don't think i could even make out the words to reply.

He focused his attention back on my dick and went faster and faster and faster. 

"S-sir i-i'm-"

"shhh. I know. And i said no. you're not allowed to cum unless i give you permission."

I groaned as he squeezed the tip to stop me from  cumming.

"No Pinetree, i don't want to hear any of that. You know exactly what i want so stop it." 

'I-it h-hu-hurts...."

"Good. It's supposed to."

"Now get up and turn around for me"

Cliffhanger! yeah ok I'm just lazy XD. ill update tomorrow. 

Aegis <3