All trees die

Quick warning! If you're a sensitive mf like me, you'll need tissues.
That is all you may continue.

Stillll Dipdop's pov:

Bill. Bill's all I could think. He was everywhere.

Saliva hanging from both our tongues as he pulled away from the kiss.

"What did you say? Why did you get mad Dipshit? Tell me again."

"Because y-you, you said you didn't love me anymore. So I was hurt and I- I......"

"I'm sorry." He moved his hands towards my face and stroked my cheek, dropping both arms on my shoulders.

"I mean it. I'm sorry. For hurting you, for getting mad, for, for..... All of this. It's just a stupid book, I shouldn't have-"

"It's ok."

"No it's not. I promised I wouldn't take my frustration out on you. And yet I have. Again."

"But you can't help it! Bill, please, it's not your fault! Listen to me! Honey?...."

"Y-yeah?"

"Nothing is your fault. It's ok. I'm fine. I still love you no matter what happens."

"I love you more. Sir Dipping sauce."

I flicked his hat, giggling softly at the way it wobbled from side to side coming to a complete stop, the exact tilt it was at before.

I then cling to him. My arms round him, his round me. I didn't want to let go. Nothing would be the same if I let go.

"I know it won't." He whispered, hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

"Don't let me disappear. Bill I don't want to ever let go. If I do....... I'll Die."

"What?" His head then jerked up after than you could say 'Mcgucket likes Mcnuggets.'

(Idk, did I spell that right? Also odd ik, just have nothing else i can think of really. Lol.)

"I-i- flashbacks....."

"Dip? PINETREE?! What are you on about?"

Bill pov:

No. This is a joke surely?

I'm not going to lose my pinetree, am I?

"Dip?"

"When Mabel and I were k-kids, there was a woman. She told me I'd die when I felt it. When I felt Happiness. Proper happiness."

"A woman? Dipper you're a maniac! What woman? What did she look like? Tell me please Dip. I need to know."

"All p-pink. Pink hair. Pink eyes. Showy pink dress. And she had m-magic. She touched my Birthmark and then I felt it. What I'm feeling right now. All over again."

"WHAT?! Dipper I don't understand a word you're saying!"

I stepped back, shaking him. My pinetree was damaged. Someone had messed with him. And I knew who.

Pyronica that bitch.

I was really panicking now. Heart beating fast, I shook him by the shoulders some more.

"B-Bill....."

"DIPPER! Just h-hold on! Please! For me!"

"I can't.... I love you Bill......"

"D-dip?"

He fell to the ground and I stood there a moment, in pure shock.

"Dip? No! Come on, please! Please! Please, I'll give up anything!"