Broken hopes

"I think I should change your name pet. I prefer your first one........ Mason?"

*Nod*

"That's great then." He was fiddling with the belt on my dress, his arm still round me from earlier. I leaned into him and he ran his hand up my back, making me shiver.

 "Go to your room bud. It's pretty late. And you've had a rough day." 

I threw my arms round him and hugged him, taking him by surprise. 

I unlocked the door to the basement and walked into the freezing blackness of the room. Tad did give me quite a comfortable bed, not gonna lie. But it was always cold even so. I had a chest of drawers with several dresses, skirts and collars.

I had my hand in the top drawer to pick out something to wear to bed, when I heard a portal opening next to me. 

"B-BILL?!" I whisper-yelled, my mouth agape. 

"I-i though you were, ya know, dead....."

"Thought wrong then didn't ya Pinetree?" That grin. I hated that grin but I sure as hell was happy to see him. 

"What are you doing here? What if Tad comes down and sees you?!"

"That doesn't matter dummy. Just come with me." His laughter so full of joy. Oh how I'd missed him.

I reached for his extended arm, only for mine to be snatched away. 

"M-master?!" I was horrified. I didn't even hear the door open. Wait..... Had it opened?

His face was seeping with hate, disgust and more importantly, regret. He sure was going to have a hard time letting me to do things on my own from now on.

"What EXACTLY do you think you're doing?"