Normal morning

(Next day)

Dip pov:

Everything had gone back to normal. Except for Bill. He didn't seem as crazy as before. And he actually cared now.

Still I woke up to the usual routine of making breakfast, changing and then waking him up.

Since I had a full two hours, I got round to doing some cleaning.
I started on the dusting, took around 20 minutes to do the entire fearamid.
Then about 30 minutes to organise everything and set it all to where it should be.

It took another 30 minutes to actually make and prepare the breakfast.

I made chocolate chip pancakes, with the option of jam, honey, Chocolate, or
cream. There was also a bowl of fruit salad in the middle of the table.

I made him a cappuccino to go with.

Walking up the stairs, 6:28.

Finding the correct room and going to the bathroom, 6:32

Wash up, do my hair, the usual morning stuff, 6:47

Find something to wear and get into it, 6:56

I messed with my hair to get it to stop poofing out so much. Anddddd I failed.

6:59

"Bill? Hey, uh, morning?"

7:00

"What?"

"I've made your breakfast and cleaned up. Also, um, yeah it's morning."

"Mm, k. I'll be down in a sec."

I nodded and left to go back down to the kitchen.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice him enter the room, or sit down in front of me.

"Kid? Hey Dipping sauce?"

"Dipppppp?!"

"PINETREE!"

"Uh, yeah, sorry, um, yes?"

"You okay? You look pale...."

"N-no I'm fine."

"Okay. If you're sure..."

"Mhmm."

We sat there in silence for a couple minutes, not making eye contact.

"Want some pancakes?"

"No, thanks. You keep 'em."

"No. You need to eat. Get here."

"I said I don't-"

"Get here."

I sighed and pushed my chair back, accidentally scratching the floor.

"Oh shit....."

Bill sighed and shrugged it off.
"Doesn't matter. It can be fixed. But your health can't so come here."

I stood against him, and he grabbed me by the waist pulling me down on the chair with him.

"Eat."

He waved a fork in front of my face.

"Why?"

"Do you want to die? Because if not, you need to eat. Please Dipdop. For me."

He sounded desperate and I didn't want to upset him so I took the fork and swallowed a piece of pancake.

"Happy now?"

"Yes. But you gotta eat more."

I rolled my eyes and ate an entire pancake to myself.

"That's all I'm having. Eat the rest yourself."

"Thank you."

He took me by surprise with a quick peck on the cheek.

"So, um, what are you supposed to be doing today?"

"I don't know to be honest. I was thinking of cooking maybe? Me and you could make a cake? I dunno......."

"Oh my gosh, that sounds so fun! Yes let's do it!"

"Thought you'd say that. Can u clear the table while I get the ingredients out?"