DEAD?!

Dip pov:

I'd been awake for a few hours. Just thinking. Thinking about my past, and what would happen in the future.

Would this all come to an end?
Was this another dream?

No don't be stupid. Of course it's not. It's more like a nightmare twit.

*Click*

I turned my head and looked up at the door.

As it was so dark, I could barely make out the shape of a figure. This one was a little smaller though, and shaky?

They walked over to me and bent down, admiring my features.

"D-Dipper?"

"Who the hell are you?

"Oh right, sorry about that."

*Snap* the entire room lit up with blue flames.

"These won't hurt you, I promise."

"O-okay?"

"The name's Will. Will Cipher. I noticed my brother's sudden disappearance and went searching. I followed his scent here."

"Scent?"

"Yes. Us d-demons have our own personal scent. As Bill and I - and Kill, you gotta include him - are triplets, we share the same one."

"So um, what is it?"

"Sharpies."

"Uhh what?"

"I know. It's kinda odd. But um, that's not really the point." He laughed a little.

"Right. Sorry. You need to leave before Tad comes back."

"Well that's exactly why I'm here. He won't come back. He's dead. I'm here to help you."

"D-dead? How is that possible?!"

He winked at me and reached down for my hand.

"Do you trust me?"

"...... Yes."

He lifted me up and we walked through the hallway to the throne room.

"So where is Tad?"

"You don't wanna know."

"Yes I do! I want to make sure he got what he deserved that motherfucker."

"In the kitchen. But please. You don't want to see it."

"But I do!"

"Go of your own accord then. Don't come crying to me if you nightmares."

The blue - haired male sighed and let go of my hand.

I ran towards the kitchen, him following close behind. I switched on the light and gasped at the scene.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"You know. Just possess him?" Will shrugged his shoulders, all casual.

"You can do that?"

"Well, duh, yeah."

The blood splattered in the basement was nothing compared to what I was facing. Tad was stretched out across the floor, a chain wrapped tightly around his neck. And most of the blood had come from the chunk of bone sticking out the top of the blender. That used to be his hand. There was also an axe sticking up out of his stomach, salt spread over the wound. Oh and both his eyes were gone, the sockets empty and the stringy bits trailing all across the room.

I wanted to throw up.

Even Tad didn't deserve this. Did he?

This was way worse than anything I'd ever witnessed.

"It's okay. You're safe with me. I promise."

I moved away from Will, fear in my eyes.

"H-how do I know that? You're gonna kill me too aren't you? How do I know you even ARE Bill's brother?!"

I grabbed a knife off the worktop and backed away, pointing it at him.

"I'm telling you, you can trust me! I won't hurt you, just let me-"

I turned away and jabbed it into his arm.

"Oowwww fuck. What was that for?"

"Because you're scaring me!!"

"I'm s-sorry okay!? I did tell you not to come in here. You brought this upon yourself."

"Whatever. I'm going to get Bill. And no I still don't believe you."

I kept my grip on the knife and ran to the punishment room, slamming the door open so hard the hinges almost broke.

"Well crap. Bill?"

"Y-yeah?..."

"Tad's gone. We can go now."

"G-gone? How?"

"There's some scary blue dude in the kitchen claiming to be your 'brother'. And yeah he killed him."

"Yup. Will. That's my b-bro alright. Can you h-elp me?"

There were no lights in this room so I grabbed a bunch of matches and struck them across the few rocks scattered across the room.

(Idk if that'd actually light them. Haven't tried it tbh.)

I had a fistful and a couple were badly positioned, burning my hand but I didn't care. There was more light.

I walked over to Bill's voice and almost broke down crying again when I saw the state he was in.

His hair messy, sticking out everywhere, and there were hickeys all over him. I mean all over. The multiple whip marks, stretched tight across his back. Dried, and some fresh, blood smeared all up his torso. And there were several bruises and bite marks and small scratches, stuff like that. And his eye patch was gone....

Mismatched eyes.
The yellow one on the left, Purple on the other side.

"Purple? Why purple?"

"Because Tad- i- this isn't the first time. Back about 100 or so years ago, when barely anyone knew my name, was when Tad claimed me. I put up a fight but as I was about your age, (don't ask me how the demon/human age thing goes. Idk) I had no chance of winning. I'd never listen though. Which led to no end of torture, and he used to force himself inside me. Every day. Every night. Every 3 hours or so even. Sometimes sooner.

Which is why i was so hard on you. I wanted to show Tad that I was better than him but clearly failed."

"To me, you've failed at nothing. Admittedly you were a bit..... Extreme. But I don't mind. To me you're better than Tad in every way.

"Cute, but uh guys, can we please get going? This place is giving me the creeps."

"Will?"

"Yeah buddy I'm here."

We both slung an arm over Bill's shoulders and hauled him up.

"Can you walk?"

"N-no. I don't think so."

"But then-"

"It's fine. I've got it." Will cut me off and I huffed in annoyance.

*Snap*

_________

Heyo >:3

Yes it's all over. You can "hooray" now. Tags ded. And there will be LoTs oF bIlLdIp.

Also just wanted to say, I got the ideas for uh, basically his corpse appearance or whatever, from multiple horror movies I've seen. That scared the shit outta me ;-;.

And I know my writing isn't perfect but I honestly do try and put effort into it.

I know it's boring, it's repetitive, it's uh, simple, it's kinda confusing. I know. So you don't need to tell me. I already know. Thank you.

Anyways ye. Hope this shitty chapter was oke X3.

∆Aegis∆

Billdip - His Pinetreeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें