C H A P T E R 30

S/N. It should not be this hard to write out a pregnancy, my mama got eight kids. (Pay attention to the dates, finna time jump.)

OMNISCIENT
17 Weeks later

Kia was in her second trimester going on five months. They woke up to a fresh start this morning having a doctor's appointment, during the doctor's appointment they chose to not know the gender of the baby. The doc handed them her medication and a envelope revealing the gender.

Dom helped Kia into the car and they were know on their way to a parental class that Angela signed them up for. Dom looked down at the sonogram and smiled excited yet scared at the same time. Pulling out of the parking lot they were on their way to their second destination of the day. Arriving shortly he parked and helped Kia out of the car.

Soon they were seated and listened to the instructor speak about symptoms after introducing herself.

"Each pregnant woman's body changes in different ways at different times throughout a pregnancy. Still, your baby bump will likely be pretty visible by the time you're 5 months pregnant, so this month, you'll be adjusting to the physical changes as well as getting used to receiving unsolicited pregnancy advice from anyone and everyone."

"It's likely that you'll still have that second trimester energy boost, and many women say this is the most enjoyable phase of pregnancy. But it's also possible that you'll face some pesky 5th month pregnancy symptoms, such as-

She walked to the little board and read over the bulletin points.

Itchy skin

Stretch marks

Varicose veins

Spider veins

Nasal problems

Dizziness

Leg cramps."

"Keep in mind that these pregnancy symptoms are normal, and you may only experience some of them throughout this month."

Kia frowned and grabbed onto Dom hand laying her head on his shoulder.

"Is being clingy a symptom?" He asked the instructor making some males laugh

Kia sat up for a second and glared at him. Dom side eyed her and chuckled. "I'm kidding baby mama." He mumbled quietly. Kia rolled her eyes at the name and laid her head back down. He kissed her head and turned his attention back towards the board

"Five Months Pregnant - Baby Development & Body Changes." She said moving on to the next topic

"Your Baby's Development: At 5 months pregnant, your baby is putting on weight, and she now has eyebrows and hair already. She might even start hiccupping, and you'll feel some jerking movement. Feeling movement signals a healthy baby, so, although these movements might be annoying at times (especially at night while you're trying to sleep), they're definitely a good sign."

"Changes To Your Body: There are many positives during 5th month of pregnancy, such as continuing to enjoy that energy boost. Many pregnant women will also experience a pregnancy ‘glow’ and will look more radiant. Your belly continues to grow (triggering some of the pregnancy symptoms mentioned above), but it may not be so big yet that you can’t get around with relative ease. As your tummy grows, you might notice that your belly button pokes out. You might also notice some changes in the texture and growth of your nails."