C H A P T E R 26

Dominic Jones
Two days later

"Thank you very much Mrs. Rashad for your help but this would be my last session. Through out my whole life I had to learn that nobody on my journey to success, people either will support me or they will get in my way."

"So what did you learn from me?" Mrs. Rashad asked him

"You, Maggie, and my mama taught me not to block my blessings. From now on it's out with the old and in with the new. Everybody that turned their back on me when all that shit went down I pray that they're doing good. Because I'm not holding grudges  no more. It's stressful." Dom shrugged leaning back

"If you don't remember anything else, remember this most of us love familiar places and people. We like to feel comfortable with our relationships, jobs, opinions, thoughts and anything else that is part of our daily lives. But what is so special about the comfort zone? What makes it so appealing? Remember those questions Dom, in the near future don't be afraid to open up. You don't know when an opportunity is available to you and your family. Like you said don't block your blessings. If you have any more questions and concerns your always welcomed to visit. God bless you and your family."

Dom nodded standing up. Their session finally came to an end. Mrs. Rashad stood up and opened her arms. Dom hugged her and smiled.

"Your time will come again. Bigger than the first time. Put in the work and you will succeed." Mrs. Rashad said releasing from the hug

"Appreciate it."

Dom grabbed his keys and walked out of the room, walking further into the lobby. He chuckled seeing Kia slouched down in the chair sleep. He insisted she stayed home but she didn't want to. Walking up to her he grabbed her chin and moved her head side the side. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and closed. She blinked before staring up at him. Kia smiled rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Help me up."

Dom sucked his teeth and pulled her up from the chair. Wrapping his arm around her neck he kissed the top of her head.

"You still up for bowling with the fam?" He asked walking out of the doors

Kia nodded tiredly. "Yeah baby." She mumbled laying her head on his shoulder

"Damn you that tired? Go deeper daddy!Go deeper!" He mocked Kia making her stop walking

She crossed her arms over her chest and pouted. "Not my fault you sexy and fuckable." She whispered the last part making Dom smile

"I'm what? Fuckable, they don't call me big dick Dom for no reason."

"Shut the fuck up Jr. You act like yo damn daddy."

"Sounding like Angel old ass." Dom wrapping his arms around her neck again

OMNISCIENT

Dom and Kia walked inside of Lucky strike and greeted everybody.

"Oou I see y'all made up." Dom dapped Eddy up and said

Eddy nodded looking at Ashley. "Wasn't easy."

"I don't know who y'all think finna bowl. Well I mean I can, Angela can't she got arthritis."