C H A P T E R 17

Can't nobody love somebody that do not love themselves
You are what you choose to be
It's not up to no one else
So be great, be kind
Don't let them dim your light– Bright,  Kehlani

Dominic Jones

"Nigga done met Jesus now he don't give a fuck about what happens on Earth." Senior mumbled shaking his head

Angela looked at him and rolled her eyes. She walked up to Dom and sat next to him.

"Why?" She asked grabbing his ear causing him to hiss when she started pulling at it 

"Why y'all here again?" Dom asked changing the subject

"Boy don't play games with me. You know why we are here. You thought you was going to kill yourself– then what?"

"Wasn't even gon' leave a suicide note or nothing." Senior stated. "What we not worthy enough for o–."

"Senior go run in front of a train and shut the fuck up."

"How I'mma shut up if I'm dead already?" He rebutted

"You mad annoying, don't be surprised if I poison your dri–."

"Yeah yeah, yet I'm still here so shut yo old saggy titty ass up."

Dom sat back staring at his parents. "Are y'all done?" He asked them

They stopped bickering and turned their attention towards him.

"Speak up nigga damn. You grown as fuck, speak yo truth. Lay that shit all on the table. We ain't having this discussion no more." Senior told him

Dom shrugged before slouching down some. "Dom do you not love yourself? It seems like you love everybody but yourself." Angela told him

"Of course I do I–."

"Aht lies motherfucker, if you loved yourself you would have never went through with trying to kill yourself."

"Everybody has thoughts Senior, nobody's perfect. I'm not, Kia not, y'all most definitely not."

"Your biggest flaw is thinking that self-love is selfish. Self-love is not selfish, you cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself."

"Ma I do love myself damn, it's just hard for me to process shit. I wasn't even gon' kill myself, I was simply numbing the pain."

"First tone that shit down nigga, we trying to have a one on one with our only son and you want to act all hostile like we in the wrong." Senior said mugging him

"We gon' get you some help Dominic, you need it."

"I'm straight. If y'all don't mind I need to go walk Coco before I head to work."

"You acting to nonchalant for my liking. I want my son back."

"I guess." He mumbled walking out of the room closing the door behind him

He grabbed Coco leash and hooked it to her neck. He rubbed the top of her head and left out the front door. 

Kia Jones

She gave him a peck on the lips so gentle, so she wouldn't bother his sleep. Kia ran her hands over his chest, and she followed his sternum leading to his abs. His abs were firm, and it went up and down as he breathed. As her hands moved over his toned torso, she found his crotch unbelievably tight. He wore a fitted cotton boxer briefs that hugged his manhood quite firmly.

His bulge was undeniable. She felt tingles all over her body as she looked.

She tried moving her hand further down over his lower abs, and then to his pubic area. He didn't make a move, so she slowly pulled his underwear down. His erection came springing. She lovingly grabbed his hardness and started slowly moving her hand up and down.

As she stroked his shaft smoothly, she felt him adjust his hips a little towards her. Though he didn't say a thing, she knew that was a sign of concession. It made her more excited. She moved closer to his member and breathed soft breezes to it as she stroked it. She went even closer until her mouth touched the head of his dick. The sensuality of the situation was over the roof. There she was, playing with her husband's manhood as he slept.

She slowly opened her mouth and licked the tip. His left knee jerked in pleasure.

She continued doing this as she glanced at his face from time to time. He was enjoying it. She then dropped her jaw wide and put his lengthy shaft into her mouth. He moaned silently while his hip jolted a little.

She started moving her head up and down to pleasure him more. Her right hand caressed his balls while the other fondled his muscly torso. Her mouth was filled with precum as she repeatedly played with his dick in her mouth. She licked his manhood from the bottom up and then worked her tongue in circles as she went to the very tip. Kia tightened and loosened her jaw alternately. He went wild with his moans and his body yanked in pure delight.

Her sucking gradually became faster, and she knew he was close by his facial expressions.

Both his knees frantically quivered as he grabbed her hair as if guiding her with speed. She did as he wanted, his dick coming in and out of her mouth in such a rapid frequency. His moans became desperate. He begged her not to stop. She didn’t stop. She didn’t want to. After a few seconds, his body uncontrollably shook while his load burst inside her mouth, straight to her throat.

She gave him a quick glance as she licked the rest of his cum from the corners of her mouth. Kia smiled sheepishly. Dom smirked, opening his eyes all the way. 

"Why you waking me up?" He asked pulling her to his chest

Kia shrugged and pecked his lips before laying her head on his chest.

"What time is it?" Dom asked readjusted his body so that he was laying on his back

"Past two." Kia sighed looking up at Dom

"What?" He chuckled kissing her nose

"Why won't you get help Dom?" She asked softly

Dom sucked his teeth and closed his eyes. "We not about to have this conversation Kia. I'll get help if I want to, but right now I'm straight."

"No your n–."

"Drop it." He mumbled sternly