Chapter 48- Final Chapter

I woke up in a dark place, it was cold in there and there's not much oxygen. I look around the room and was shock to saw my twin brother at the corner. 

"Levi!" I yelled and rush towards him, he slowly opened his eyes then glared at me.

"Took you long enough to find me." He grumbled and I rolled my eyes.

His appearance was neat, his clothes were clean. Despite of being stuck in this basement for too long, it looks he was just sent here today.

"I'm here already, stop complaining." I muttered and he scoff.

"So, how are you going to get the three of us here?" He ask and I look around to see... Hisoka in the same room as us.

"Hi!" He greeted and I glared at him.

"What is he doing here?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry for all the troubles I had cause you, I was being manipulated by Kayla. She would throw all of my Bunjee gum if I disobey her." He explained and I gave him a straight face.

All this time he's going against us just because of his gum? What kind of excuse is that?

"Oi back to the plan, how are we going to get out of here?" Levi ask me again and I looked around.

The door was tightly sealed, there is no reception there and what's worse is Hisoka was there. Even though I wanted to kill him at that moment, I have to restraint myself for doing so. 

Right now getting out of here is the priority. Many months had passed, we were still stuck in the same room. 

"By the way Feitan, have you made a girlfriend yet?" My brother asked me.

"Yes, her name is Y/n. I'll let you meet here after everything here is settled." I replied.

"How about you? You've been stuck under here for too long, how did you manage to keep yourself clean?" 

"I hate being dirty, you know that."

"Still the clean freak."

There was silence between us, my mind wandered about Y/n. I haven't seen her in a long time and the last time I saw her, we parted in a bad way. 

"How are the others doing?" Levi's voice brought me back to reality and I lay down on the concrete.

"Well, Nobunaga is now a Samurai Master, Machi is now a professional Scientist. Shizuku is a Doctor, she wanted to help others in her own way. Uvo is master of Wrestling, Kortopi gained height, Paku mastered guns and she's working for the Police, Phinks is still searching for his eyebrow and finally, Shalnark is a Professional Detective." 

"I see, I've missed out on so much." He sadly said. "Someone has to bring Kayla down."

Yeah, someone has to. I've left Shalnark a few clues of my disappearance, I'm not sure how long he'll figure it out. I haven't seen Y/n in ages, I don't even know how long we've been stuck here.

Days? Months? Years? Judging by how much we've lost weight, it's a very long time. I just hope that Y/n is doing well, I hope that she's eating healthy everyday.

Y/n, I miss you so much! There's not a single day where I'm not thinking about you. I want to see you again, I love you so much! I'm sorry for all the pain that I've caused you.

"Guys get ready, help is on the way." Hisoka informed us and we both gave him the confuse look.

Seconds later, the door opened revealing Kayla and five of her men. 

"Take them." She ordered and they placed a bag on top of our heads.

She seemed a bit tense today. Suddenly, we started hearing gunshots from the outside.