Chapter 38

6 YEAR LATER...

Current age: 22

Reader's POV

It's been six years since me and Feitan became in a relationship. Everyday of my life couldn't have been more perfect! I get along well with his father, sisters and brothers. Feitan also met my family and my brother John is now healthy! They all approve of me being with Feitan and already gave their blessings to me as Feitan's future wife and kept saying that they can't wait for Feitan to ask me to marry him.

Chrollo also told me to call him 'father' since he keep on saying that me and Feitan would get married soon. It was embarrassing to be honest. I mean, I love the idea of getting married to Feitan but... when everyone is teasing about you all the time, it kinda gets annoying.

My family is now living nearby Feitan's house and I also got my own room from Feitan's house and to my family's house. Sometimes I sleep in my house, sometimes I sleep in Feitan's house. My life couldn't be more perfect than what I have now. I don't care about money and wealth, all I care is just spending my day with the man I love the most and that is none other than Feitan.

A lot had happened inside those one year. Shalnark manage to create a medicine for Shizuku that's even better than what the Morrow family had and there hasn't been any signs of Hisoka and Kayla or their parents, which is a good thing.

Others said that they left a year ago, not telling where they went but I couldn't care less about them. As long as I have Feitan, I'll be fine. I consider myself the most luckiest girl in the world!

"Hey sis! It's morning already! Get out of the bed right now!" My brother John knock on my door.

Oh and my brother John had is also well and healthy now, thanks to father Chrollo. I shot out of my bed and opened my door.

"Good morning to you too smarty pants." I giggle and he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." He said and then started walking away.

"Hey!" I whine and he look over his shoulder. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Today is my birthday and he didn't even greet me!

"Oh yeah, we ran out of milk so I have to go to the store to buy some. I'll see you later sis!" He gave me a wave and left.

"B-but..." I sigh then bowed my head and whispered "It's my birthday today."

I then heard a sound from my parents bedroom and I grin as I knew that my parents will never forget what today is.

"Good morning mum!" I beam as my mother exit the bedroom.

"Oh hi sweetie, sorry I'm in a rush today. My boss called me that my co-worker got sick so I have to fill in for her." My mother said while kissing me on the head.

"W-wait! Don't you even know what today is?" I ask but she was already gone.

"Hey sweat-heart, I want you to take care of the house for a while. There's an emergency at work today so I have to be there. I'll see you later!" My father gave me a kiss on the forehead then left.

And there I was, all alone inside my house. Also the fact that it was Sunday today (Just pretend) and I know that my father would never go to work when it's Sunday so... I didn't understand why he did today.

"No one even remembers my birthday..." I said sadly but soon was change into an excited one as I remember who's living next door.

Feitan!

"Surely my adorable, cute and amazing boyfriend would never forget my birthday." I said to myself as I went back in my bedroom to change.

After I change, I ran downstairs and when I opened the door, one of my best friend nearly killed me to death because of heart attack that the fact that I wasn't expecting anyone to be at the entrance.

"Killua! You scared me!" I exclaim and he shrug.

"Baka, you're the one who opened the door in such a rush." He pointed out then gave me a confuse face. "Why were you in such a rush anyway?"

Don't tell me that he forgot as well!

"Don't you know what the day today is?" I ask him and he put a finger under his chin.

"Hmmm, it's Sunday. Nothing really special except..." He trailed off and I was twiddling my fingers.

"Except?" I question as I know that my best friend will never forget my special day.

"Except there's no school today because it's the weekend and I'm finally free from that old hag Bisky." He sigh and I frowned. "What's with the sad face?"

I gave him a reassuring smile then went past him.

"I wasn't sad, I'm... just excited!" I tried sounding to be happy so he wouldn't see through my lies but knowing Killua, I knew that he will know I'm lying so I wave goodbye to him and headed to Feitan's house.

The guards let me enter without the need of stating my name or business anymore. They knew that if they ask me that, father Chrollo would be furious and Feitan would have to torture them for disrespecting me.

"Oh, Y/n! What brings you here?!" Shalnark ask as he was exiting the house while waving at me.

"Shalnark! Have you seen Feitan?!" I ask and we both come to a stop when we're one metre away from each other.

"Of course I do! He's at the York New mall so I'll take you there if you want me to." He replied and I was confuse but oblige anyway.

"O-okay..." I mumble as I got inside his car and he drove towards the mall.

"So, why were you finding your soon to be husband?" He ask and I felt my face blushing.

"S-Shalnark! Not you t-too!" I complained and he laugh.

"Oh come on Y/n, no need to be shy now. Besides, you are going to be Mrs. Lucifer soon." He wiggle his eyebrow and I playfully punch him.

"S-shut up!" I muttered as I try and hide my blushing face.

"Aww, no need to be shy sister in law." He giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." I grumble as we both made our way to his golden, Ferrari car.

Secret Love (Feitan x Reader: Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara