Chapter 42

"I need to go to the bathroom." I quickly said and left.

Although it was my biggest mistake because I didn't know where the bathroom was and I was lost in the crowds of people. It was a chaos around me. People shouting, jumping to the song and the others were already drunk.

Suddenly, I bump into someone. I look up and saw my best friend.

"Killua! Thank goodness I saw you!" I exclaim and he raise one of his eyebrow.

"You look stunning Y/n." He said and I blush.

"Eh? Since when did you learn how to compliment someone?" I questioned and he shrug.

"It's true though, Feitan is really lucky." I smiled at what he just said.

"Actually, I'm the one who is lucky because I found the perfect guy in the world."

"Anyways, why are you separated from the others?" He ask and I remembered where I was heading.

Wait a minute, did he just changed the topic?

"Oh yeah, I was heading to the bathroom but... I was lost." I rub the back of my neck and he sweatdrop.

"I swear one day you're going to get lost somewhere where you'll never return."

After he said that, I saw sadness in his eyes but it was only for a split second so I assumed that it was only my imagination.

"Well, here's the bathroom. I'll meet you again later." He wave at me before leaving.

"Thanks Killua!"

I look up and saw the female bathroom so I entered. The bathroom was fancy looking and the lights were chandelier. It was like a Princess lives here. I look at myself in the mirror and I agreed that I was stunning.

"Tonight he'll announce it to everyone, you must make a good expression Y/n. Oh my gosh this is so scary!" I may look like a crazy woman talking to herself but this helps me calm down.

After talking to myself, I wash my hands and went out. I tried pushing myself into the crowds but I bump into someone again.

"S-sorry-" I stop apologizing as soon as I saw a man with pink hair but he was wearing a mask so I couldn't really see his face.

Is this..

"It's alright Mi-lady, I wasn't also looking where I was going~" He said and I widen my eyes.

My legs began to shake as the man in front of me smirk.

It can't be...

Suddenly, something grab my hand and before I could fight back, I heard the familiar voice of Pakunoda.

"There you are, someone's been looking for you and he's going crazy because he can't find you!" She yelled over the music and when I look back to the man, he was gone.

Is that him? No, it can't possibly be...

Before I could even think who the person was, I was brought inside a dark room.

"Enjoy..." Pakunoda said and then closed the door.

"Wait!" I called out but the door was locked.

After a few seconds, the light went on and I saw the most wonderful thing in the world. It was *insert place you want to visit* but only a design. But even though it's only a design and effects, it looked so real.

"Whoa..." Was all I can say.

"Do you like it?" Feitan asked me and I faced him.

"Like it?" I ask him then pulled him into a hug.

"I LOVE IT!" I squealed and he laughed.

I then pulled away and he cupped my face. I love how the way he stares into my eyes, knowing that I'm the only girl in his heart.

"I love you so much." He said in a soft tone that he only use it on me.

His eyes were also soft as he looks at me, as if I was the only human being that ever existed in his life. I was so lucky to have him, to have known him and to fall in love with him. And now, I am the most luckiest girl in the world because I'm going to marry someone like him. The perfect guy that I've dreamt off.

"I love you too!" I exclaim while pulling him into a kiss.

Although our moment was ruined when someone just barged inside the door.

"Feitan-" It was Chrollo and he stopped talking as soon as he saw both of us. "Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt but it's time."

Chrollo looked away immediately and left.

"Well, I guess this is a goodbye for now." Feitan took another peck on my lip and I smiled.

"Never say goodbye, just say..." He cuts me off with another kiss.

"Fine, see you later." He winked at me then escorted me back to his siblings.

"So... how was it?" Pakunoda asked me and I grinned.

"It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen!" I replied and she chuckled.

"Well, wait till he announces that you are his future wife."

"Yeah, I'm kind of nervous."

Not long after, Chrollo went on the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today because my son, Feitan Lucifer had found his one and only and will be marrying her soon. She is my future daughter in law and I am excited for my son to introduce her to you all. Now I'll leave that to my son, please welcome Feitan." Chrollo announces and everyone cheered.

"Good evening everyone, I am not a romantic type of person but with my experience, I really love my soon to be wife. She is the best thing that came in my life and I do not know what to do if I lose her. I never even thought that I will find the one for me because I used to hate girls before but she made me feel things that I never felt before." Feitan started speaking and tears started filling my eyes until it fell like a waterfall.

"I think you should start walking towards the stage." Pakunoda instructed me and I nod.

"Please welcome, my soon to be wife..." I was at the first step of the stairs and Feitan looked my at my way.

Everything felt wonderful, as if I didn't wanted it to stop. But my world did stop when I heard what he said.

"Kayla Morrow."

-----

Please watch my new video at YouTube. Link below thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfWPnkAvk28